02

Y/N's POV

I woke up in my bed.. which was strange. With my arm and my cheek bandaged up. The fuck? It all came back. The slasher was in my house. Holy shit. Wait, why am I awake? Shouldn't I be like.. slashed?

I got up from laying down in the bed and propped myself to sit on it. " I suggest you rest," an oddly familiar strange voice said. Oh shit. SHIT! THATS THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY. "Oh shit." I whispered. "Hm?" He asked as if he wanted me to continue. "You're the one who tried to fucking kill me, aren't you?" I yelled. The stranger in the ghost mask covered my mouth. "Hush dear, you don't want to make Ghostface mad, do you?" He said in an innocent tone.

Ghostface. Such a silly little weird name. I shook my head in response to what he said. I didn't want to die, I got lucky enough to be taken care of by a psychopath who tried to kill me. Wow. "Good," he slowly began to uncover my mouth. "Do your parents hate you?" I asked in a goofy mood. "What??" Ghostface replied in shock. "I mean, they must hate you enough to name you 'Ghostface', right? It's such a silly little name," I giggled.

I can tell I was starting to piss him off. "Watch it, bitch. I can gut you like a fish right here, right now if you wanna play that game." Ghostface said sternly, pointing the tip of the knife directly at my neck. "Mm no thanks, the last time I played a game with you, you tried to fucking kill me." I declined his 'offer'. "Good. I'll be back after, so stay in bed, and don't even think of calling the cops, they've never caught me." Ghostface said.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the forehead and tucked me in. He opened the window and jumped out with his knife in hand. He wasn't actually gonna hurt me, right? Or gut me? He was really soft towards me, but still stern and serious. Why would he be so nice to me and spare me? Ghostface even started to take care of me after he hurt me, that's cute but I'm kind of scared.. is he gonna play me like a fucking piano? He might be able to, if he knows how to play piano that is, otherwise this may have a bad outcome.

Ghostface's POV

holy shit. There is no way I actually began to take care of (Y/N). Do they even know my legal name isn't even Ghostface? They can tend to be such a dick, but maybe it's because I tried to murder them. Or because I didn't let them watch the scary movie , which is understandable, I'd be mad too. Especially if I was bothered during the murder scene, my favourite.

I'm still loosing my shit. Why did I kiss them? What in the ever loving name of fuck possessed me to do that?? My current target was (Y/N) (L/N), but i couldn't even get that done. I've committed homicide so many times, why is this different? Why did I hesitate and keep them alive? God, I was such an idiot.

Y/N's POV

it's been what felt like at least a few hours. Why isn't he back yet? I know he said not to get out of bed but.. I wanted water, or something to drink at least.

For a moment I thought I could make it downstairs so I can take care of myself, like all people do. But just as I was beginning to get out of bed, a certain someone came through my bedroom window after he opened it.

"And where do you think you're going exactly?" Ghostface asked, tripping me while I'm trying to walk. I yelp as he grabbed the back of my shirt and left me hanging there for a few seconds. "Dude, what the fuck." I said, turning my head to look back into his sorrow-filled eyes of the mask he was wearing. He let me back up onto my feet and put his gloved hands on my shoulders firmly. "I told you not to leave the bed and to lay down until I came back. You can't manage a simple task as to rest for a while?" He said. "Sorry,." I replied under my breath.

Ghostface's POV

They looked at me with self-pity in their eyes, "Sorry,." They said quietly. I smiled under my mask, not allowing them to know I appreciated that apology. I quickly shook the smile. "It's fine. Just.. don't do that again without my permission." I said.

They went back into their bed without hesitation or even attempting to put up a fight. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen in search for something for them to drink and maybe any ingredients I could use to try to make them something to eat. After a while, I began to look in the fridge; the first place I should have searched for beverages.

I searched the fridge for a moment and grabbed a water bottle and brought it up to (Y/N). "Are you sure you're gonna be alright on your own for now while I go out?" I asked. They nodded and smiled. "Don't worry!" They giggled. I nodded and climbed out of their window and sneaking into an alleyway to take off my costume. I didn't want them to know who I truly was. I took the costume and threw it into a backpack that i had with me so I could go out and pick up some painkillers for (Y/N).

Y/N's POV

Ghostface has been gone for a little while now. Is it weird to say I think I kind of miss him? Damn. Never though I'd ever say that about a guy who tried to murder me and likes horror movies. I think he has daddy issues.. or mommy issues. Some sort of parental issues at least if he has the audacity to attempt to murder me.

I heard a knock downstairs at the front door. "He did tell me not to get out of bed.." I mumbled to myself. It may have been important. But I couldn't risk anything, but the person kept knocking and knocking.. as if it was a trick. I got up, still having back pain from being smashed into the fucking counter and cabinets. As I grew closer to the door, the knocking grew louder. Until I finally opened the door, the knocking stopped and there was nobody there.

"Did you miss me that much, sweetheart?" The voice asked. My face grew red, like a giant tomato. "U-uh.." I stuttered, not knowing how to reply as I was flustered. "Even if you missed me that much, you left your room again ~" he teased. God damnit that's hot as fuck. He picked me up bridal style. "Wait.. what are you doing?" I asked, once again red. "Oh well you don't want me to give you pain meds?" The sly ghost once again teased me. I turned my head away as I was completely red.

He sat me down on the couch and ran upstairs to grab the water bottle from earlier that rested on my night stand. Was he in love with me? Ghostface kept teasing me, and gave me a kiss on the forehead earlier.. is.. he in love with me,(Y/N) (L/N)? No way.

He came back after a little bit with the water bottle and a few blankets from the upstairs storage closet. "Hm? Why the blankets?" I asked, tilting my head. "So we can watch a movie after ~" he chuckled, putting the blankets next to the couch and sitting next to me. "Open wide," Ghostface said, dropping some pain meds in and pouring some water into my mouth, causing myself to automatically swallow the medication, even though it tasted like shit.

He leans over me and pulls the blankets towards and onto is both. "What movie should we watch?" The ghost man asked. I shrugged my shoulders, indicating we should just pick a random one, and so we did.

_end of 02_