Chapter 7: You Dumba**

I walked out of the balcony and stomped toward Ryan's balcony and climbed into his window then whispered loudly "WHAT THE H*LL WERE YOU THINKING"
He sighed "Relax, My legs are just broken." Ryan then looked up at me from his bed.
"NO, I MEAN THE FACT THAT YOU GOT INTO A DUMB FIGHT, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I rubbed my hair away from my face. "YOU'RE A DUMBA**, YOU KNOW THAT?" I looked down at him and he rolled his eyes. "So, Uh, Why'd you really come over." He gestured to the bag I was holding. "Oh, well, I was hoping we could watch some movies and stuff since it's Friday night and you can't do sh*t." I opened the bag and pulled out my laptop.
"You sure your parents won't wake up and go to your room?" Ryan raised his eye brow.
"Well what the h*ll would they think I went to. If you look out my window you can literally see your bed. Were obviously not having sex" I gestured my hand to my window and Ryan's cheeks turned a dusty orange. I smirked then sat next to him on his neon blue sheeted bed and pulled up the movie website on my laptop and blue toothed it to his projector and small speaker system.

In the middle of watching Just Go With It, Probably one of my favorite romcoms I personally own, Ryan looked at me.
"I've never seen this movie before." He whispered while staring at the projectors screen.
"WHAT, ARE YOU INSANE, THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING" I shouted very quietly.
"Guess I just never got around to it, What on Earth is he doing?"
I looked up at the screen to see Eddie, in his Dolph character, Reviving a sheep.
"He's gonna make the sheep not dead." I nodded my head towards Ryan then he smiled at me.
He's a dumba**.

Ryan's POV

"Wait so, Devlin's husband is gay?" I looked at Kit, She was passed out.

She was passed out in my bed.

SHE was PASSED OUT in MY bed.

Oh f*ck, What do i do. It's 3 am, And I can't carry her, If I wake her up she'll punch me, and if she gets caught her parents along with my parents, will kill me.
I decided to set an alarm for 4:30 am, Just so she'd wake up by my alarm and not by me.
I shut off her laptop, as well as my projector and laid down with Kit. She was warm and soft, Like, a little angry grey marshmallow. I couldn't help but fall asleep too.

Kits POV

Ringggggggg ring ring ring- "FOR F*CKS SA-" I began to say as I woke up. Although, I woke up in Ryan's arms. "O-Oh." I stuttered then looked up at him. He was asleep, he looked quite peaceful though. "Um, Ryan?" I poked his chin then he woke up.
"Oh" he looked at me and smiled softly "Sorry Kitkat" He released my waist from his arms then I stood up and saw that my laptop was on his desk. "Did you plan to keep me here?" I asked firmly.
"N-No." Ryan gulped and I squinted my eyes at him and did the 'I'm watching you' thing with my hands then I climbed out of his balcony and into my house.
He really is a dumby.