Chapter 1.

SEMI-SMUT (just abit of a spicy part but not anything to serious)

It was 5 pm also known as the end of school. I stood up from my seat as the bell rang my freind kalya was about to start a conversation when i felt a hand on my shoulder, i didn't turn around because i heard a female voice whisper " meet me at the empty class as soon as you can " i recognized the voice. It was h/n's i got a little red why the hell would she speak to me ? But kalya just wanted to talk , but ofcourse we couldn't i rushed to the empty classroom to find h/n leaning against a desk whit her tie loosened " uhm.. Hello ?" i said "whoa, no need to panic " h/n said fuck was it so obvious ? I thought apparently yes . I ignored that and asked her why the hell i needed to come here. H/n looked up at the ceiling like she was thinking about what she should say. After a while she awnserd "because i want to show you something" before i could ask what she wanted to show me h/n pushed me against the wall and softly kissed me. She looked at me like she wanted to ask if that was okay, before she could ask i nodded. She continued kissing me, she was definitely exited because i felt her hand slide up my shirt "w-what are you doing ?" i asked stuttering h/n lifted her head a bit and said "doesn't matter just hush " as she moved her hands to my chest she started kissing my neck i let out a small moan. "hmm" i could hear h/n mumbling. She started getting more aggressive . She lifted me up and put me on the table she got on her knees. "WHAT THE FUCK " i heard a voice yell. H/n quickly got away from me as i put my shirt right. I looked to the door opening and saw my bestfreind kalya standing there "how long ?" h/n asked calmly. "5 minutes" kalya awnserd.