#18

I heard one of the babies crying. I tried to get up byt Jack J's grip was to tight so i had to wiggle out. I soon as i stood up thw crying stoped. It was weird because its not like one if them would cry then just stop. I was close to my bedroom door and i heard a door slam close. I walked into the nursery and Kylie was gone. At first i was clam and thought maybe one of the boys just took her for a walk. I walked in and checked every room. Everyone was sleeping and Kylie wasnt in anyones room. Thats when i started to freak out. I ran into my room and woke up Jack J. "What?" be groaned. "Jack Kylie is gone like no where in the house and everyone is home but she is gone." and i started crying even more witch i didnt think was possible. All the boys woke up and we were all looking for her. Carter came up to me. "Chloe we should check the security camera tape." This made me a little less stressed. After we watched it i ended up crying some more. Like a lot more. It showed Jack and Madison. Jack gave her the house key and she came in. Then it showed her with a gun sticking out of her pocket why she was getting Kylie out if her bed. Then Jack cane in their room and gave them all kisses. That really pissed me off. Then they left. I told everyone to getbin the cars and follow the car i was driving. I pulled into Madisons drive way. I ran up to the door but before i knocked i called Carter and i said nit to say one word. I knocked and Jack opened the door and pulled me inside. "Chloe listen i can explain all of this. Plz just give me one more chance" But i cut him off. "JACK WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER?" Then Madison came out holding Kylie. I was about to run after her and beat the living crap out if her for stealing my fucking child. Then Jack grabbed me. I started yo yell then Madison saud something. "Chloe dont scream. Do u really want her to be awake when this happens?" Then she pulled out a gun and put it to Kylies head. I started crying. " i will do anything nust plz dont hurt her." She sat there thinking. Jack let me go but then tied me to a chair. I saw Jack J come in through the back door with a gun. But then Madison heard him. She turned around and right when Jack was about to shot her she shot Kylie in the head. Thwn Jack shot Madison. I got lose from the chair. But before i could Jack G was alreday holding our dead daughter. I ran up to him took her out of his hands and started crying then i screamed at Jack G. "WTF JACK THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DAUGHTER. our daughter" I then heard police sirens. Next thing i know me dead baby girl is taken away from me...

*****************************************
Sorry im uodating late. Omg i cried writing this chapter. I kniw this wasnt needed. You guys really need to expect the unexpected. #20daysofchapters is still going in i just updated late today woops. Lol look forward to tomorrow to see what happens