Chapter 2

While mine and Kate's Jaw were still on the floor, Florence spoke up.

"First language, and second, you use my line there. You've got good taste."

"She does it all the time we watched Black Widow like a hundert Times," Kate replied to me

"Oh, come on, it's not like you're not doing it too."I defided myself, and I heard the tree woman chuckel

I looked at the tree women and saw Elizabeth and Florence smiling, but Scarlett seemed kinda frozen while she was looking at me

"Never said that...but anyway what can we do for you tree today!"Kate said, bringing me out of my thoughts

"We will just have tree iced coffees,"Elizabeth said

"Coming right up," Kate said and sprinted in the kitchen, and I followed her immediately.

I closed the door behind me, and I couldn't hold my excitement back anymore.

Y/N"OML KATE DID YOU SEE THEM TOO OR AM I DREAMING?!"

K:"Nooo, I saw them too they are standing in the room next to us this is so crazy!!"

Y/N:"And did you see Scarletts face when she saw me?"

K:"Yes, it was honestly so funny she lood so confused!"

Y/N:"True, but I mean you would also be confused if you see someone that looks like you rigth?"

K:"Yea, your rigth, let's go and bring them their order!"

She said and sprinted through the door back to the main room.I decided to grab a cookie before following Kate through the door

Y/N:"KATE!! wait for me. I've got little legs!!!!"

I said as I walked through the door. I saw Kate already talking to the tree woman. I walked next to Kate and just ate my cookie while listening to the conversation.

Kate noticed me eating and tried to grab my cookie, but I quickly dodged her hand.

Y/N:"Hey, that's mine!"

K:"Ok, but next time you're sharing with me, I'll let this slide because it's your birthday!"

A little smirk crawled on my face, knowing I won, and that I would definitely not share my cookies with her in the future.

Don't get me wrong, I love Kate, but I won't share my cookies! I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Elizabeth saying

E:"Oh, it's your birthday? How hold are you turning?"

Y/N:" Yes, and I turned 14 today."

F:"Well, happy birthday that.i hope you had a great day until now,"

Y/N:"Well, I'm speaking with you three rigth now, so it's the best birthday ever."

F:"Oh, would you like an autograph?"

Kate looked at me with a bright smile, and I also couldn't stop smiling.could this day get any better?

Y/N:"I mean, if you don't mind, I would love to!"

S:"Of cause not, do you have a pen and paper?"

I reached for my back that was next to Kate and searched for a paper and a pen that I could use.

Kate looked into my back and pointed at a paper

K:"Here you could use this one rigth?"

She asked and took the paper out.My eyes widened as I realized what paper she had taken out. It was my audition script for the new Marvel character.

I saw Scarlett Elizabeth and Florence look at the paper as I grabbed it out of Kate's hand and got another piece of pater out of my back.

After the three gave me and Kate their autographs, they had to leave, and while they left, florence turned around, facing me

F:"See you around mine scar," she winked before tuning around and following her friends.