Chapter 1

[Introducing Tiana]
Hey, i'm Tiana Lovett and i am 17 years old. I am one shade away from being the darkest girl in my school, but i don't mind. I love my melanin. I have the deepest dimples in my cheeks and i'm always smiling. I'm about 5'6. So not too short and not too tall. That's just a mental picture of me, in case you guys were wondering. And this is my story...

[In Class]

Prince looks up from his textbook and winks towards me. All i can do is blush, and think of the many reasons i love this man. His jet black, messy curls were falling in all the right places around his red bandana. His muscles were just bursting out of his white tee, and his tanned skin looked so yummy. I just couldn't wait to get out of school so i could tell him the one thing that had been on my mind all day.

My English teacher, Ms. Rell interrupts my thoughts.

Ms.Rell : Miss Lovett, is there a problem? Turn to page 435 in your textbook.

I roll my eyes and flip through my textbook. Without even trying to actually pay attention now, i look back up at Prince and smile. He catches my eye and smiles back. All of a sudden i got the urge to throw up. Oh, did i mention i'm pregnant? I had just found out three weeks ago but hadn't gotten the courage to tell Prince yet.

The dismissal bell rings and everyone rushes out of the classroom without a second look back. Prince and I are the only ones taking our precious time. My face lights up as he walks towards me. Yeah, you can call me smitten kitten.

Prince: Bae?

I almost throw up in my mouth when i smell the marijuana aroma coming from him. He knew i hated when he smoked.

Me: Bae, have you been smoking?

Prince: Nah, Ti. Now give me a kiss.

He leans in for a kiss and i push him away. He reeks of marijuana. A teacher walks by as i proceed to push past him.

Me: Talk to me when you aren't high, babe. You have my number, so use it.

With that being said i walk out of the classroom and out the front entrance of my school. God knows how much i wanted to kiss my man but i just hated it when he was drunk or high.

As soon as i'm outside his drug dealing friends walk up to me.

Its Roc Royal, Prodigy , and Ray Ray. Roc, Prod and Ray for short. They hated people knowing their real names, so that's the best they could come up with i guess.

Ray: Sup sexy.

Prod: Aye, Ti, yo booty looking good in them jeans.

Roc: They're high. Excuse them. So where is Prince?

I sucked my teeth. They are so annoying and rude.

Me: Im doing good.. Thanks for asking.

Roc: My bad. Wassup? Do you know where Prince at, love?

As soon as he corrected himself, Prince stumbled out of the double doors and down the steps towards us. I roll my eyes at them.

Me: Found him.. See y'all later?

Roc laughs and winks at me before dapping up Prince. Ugh. Roc loved to flirt with me in front of Prince. I mean, he WAS cute but i was already with his friend. Roc was the type to play hard with his friends but deep down i knew he had a good heart. He made sure his friends were good at the end of the day.

Anywho, my mind went right back to what i had to tell Prince on my walk home. I was just going to wait until he was sober. I just knew he would be happy with a baby on the way because i saw how he much he loved to be around his siblings. That meant something, right?

I put my key into the door, expecting to walk into an empty house (because my mom was always at work). To my surprise she was waiting in a chair by the door with a worried look on her face (i know, cliche, right?). As soon as she saw me she started sobbing. She had a pregnancy test in her hand, that i THOUGHT i got rid of.

Mom: Ti.... please don't tell me you're pregnant.

I just stood there too shocked to say anything. I knew this would break her heart, man. Why did i have to tell her this way?

Tbc

¤¤ Staciaa ¤¤