Bakugo: fireworks

Y/n had always been drawn to Katsuki Bakugo's fiery spirit and explosive personality. She had met him during her first year at UA High School and had been struck by his confidence and strength. At first, she had been intimidated by him, but over time, she had grown to admire him and even be attracted to him.

One day, Y/n and Katsuki found themselves alone in the school's training room. They had both been practicing their moves, honing their skills, when Katsuki turned to Y/n and said, "Hey, you're pretty good, you know that?"

Y/n felt her heart skip a beat. "Thanks," she said, trying to keep her voice steady. "You're not so bad yourself."

Katsuki grinned, and Y/n felt herself getting lost in his intense gaze. She had never felt this way before, but she knew that she was falling in love with him.

Without thinking, Y/n took a step closer to Katsuki, and he didn't move away. They were standing so close that Y/n could feel the heat radiating off his body. She lifted her chin to meet his eyes, and then he leaned in and kissed her.

It was electric - a burst of fireworks that exploded in Y/n s heart. She felt like she was flying, soaring through the clouds on the wings of love. Katsuki's lips were hot and demanding, and Y/n responded with equal passion. They kissed for what felt like hours, lost in each other's embrace.

When they finally pulled away, Y/n felt like she was in a dream. She couldn't believe that the boy she had admired for so long had just kissed her. But as Katsuki looked at her with a mixture of surprise and tenderness, she knew that it was real.

From that moment on, Y/n and Katsuki were inseparable. They spent every moment they could together, exploring the school and sharing their hopes and dreams. They laughed and cried and fought, but through it all, their love only grew stronger.

As they graduated from UA High School and moved on to their next adventures, Y/n knew that she had found her soulmate in Katsuki Bakugo. He was a force of nature, a fierce and loyal partner who would always have her back. And she knew that she would always be there for him, no matter what the future held.

(A/n : Ahhh this was so cute!!! Please comment if you want another story like this!!! Smut version coming soon!!!)