Chapter 1

I wake up from sleeping on a bunch of cardboard boxes in the living of our new house. My older brother forced me to move to a new city with him. It's been me and my brother 10 years since our parents died in a terrible car accident when I was 6. What happened was that they drove out of an airplane, was hit into the grand cannon by a bullet train, then their car sunk to the core of the Earth.

My older brother, Zach, walks into the room eating a stale beagle and two day old coffee. "Well good morning y/n. Glad that small blanket was long enough for you to use." "Of course it was long enough! I'm only 5'2!" (157 cm)

"Alright now go get dressed, it's your first day at East Highland High School!" Zach chuckles, leaving the room I head to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on some comfy clothes and throw my golden hair into a messy bun.

What y/n wears to school

Then I noticed that I was running late! "Oh no!" I scream and run out the door

Then I noticed that I was running late! "Oh no!" I scream and run out the door. Then I saw the big yellow school bus drive by my house. "Oh great now I have to walk 180 miles (289.682 km) to get to school!" I stamper to myself.

That's when my neighbor walks out of his house. He must have heard me because before I know it, he walks over to me. "Hey my name's Andrew. I go to the same school. Do you need a ride?" He was so muscular and hot. I nod and he takes my hand to his Bugatti in his driveway.

"So you're new right?" He asks me putting his hand on mine. "Yeah, my name is y/n and I just moved here from the biggest city in the country." I utter to him. He is so hot I think I already have a crush on him. We make small talk until 20 minutes later when we arrive at school.

Word count: 343