Chapter One: Before Love Died

Quackity's pov: The perfect day, the day where me and schlatt had won the election. I felt triumphant, after all we had won. But then why did I feel bad for Tommy and Wilbur? They were basically our enemies. I should have no sympathy for them. Schlatt was what I thought was my love. Yet he seemed to like to rip apart my heart that I gave to him.
        At first I was surprised but then it became something that was normal. He would be cruel. And he loved getting drunk and hurting me. I thought every day how to get out of it, yet he had some kind of way of getting me back. One day, I was very upset, so I chose to explore. Somehow, I found Wilbur on the way.

Wilbur pov: "Why hello there, quackity, come to turn me in for schlatt?"

Quackity pov: "No, I was just walking around,"

Wilbur's pov: strange, he looks so glum and tired. Wilbur stared at quackity for a bit then asked:

Wilbur pov: "Do you mind if I join you?"

Quackity: "err uh no not at all, " I was very sure this was not okay, but I didn't care that much.

Wilbur pov: "What brings you here to these parts?" Wilbur asked the question, trying to find out why quackity was here instead of at schlatt's.

Quackity pov: "Oh, uh, you know, getting some fresh air," That was the truth, I was getting fresh air from schlatt.

Wilbur pov: "Hmmm, sure," I said, knowing quackity was hiding something from me.

Quackity pov: "I should head back, schlatt will get......anxious if I don't," I said, afraid to go back but knew I didn't have a choice.

Wilbur pov: "Alright, see ya tomorrow," Wilbur said, knowing quackity would come back.

Alright, I'm finished with the first part. I'm sure you guys don't like it, but oh well.