Why would YOU save ME?!

'Why did he do that???' Artemis wondered as she paced her room, thinking about the last mission. Wally had saved her from suffocating under clayface's grip. She had just gotten out of the shower and her ponytail was soaking through her Paramore t-shirt. 'He had to have a different motive! Or, does he actually like me?' Artemis kept pacing her room, trying to get ahold of herself. 'Ok, lets think and do a rewind.' Artemis thought as she sat on her bed and closed her eyes.

*FLASHBACK*

"Team, you are going to split up into 4 groups of 2. M'gann and Conner, i want you to find out why all the grains at the old mill in Gotham have been making everything they touch die. Be careful. Robin and Zatanna, I want you to stop a gang war that is threatening to break apart a peace treaty that was signed 3 months ago, you'll have to work fast. Kaldur and Rockette, i need you to investigate Star Labs and find out what they're producing, make sure you are not spotted. Kid and Artemis, i want you to find clayface and just gather information about where he is hiding, you'll have to be very stealthy and quiet. Good luck" Batman said, ushering us onto our mission, nobody seemed happy to go on to, but we all did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*2 hours later*

"Wally, where are you?!" Artemis half whispered half yelled. "Gosh, worried much. I'm over near the sewer pip." Kid Flash said, probably rolling his eyes. "Artemis!! Look out!" Wally yelled, pointing over Artemis' shoulder she turned around only to be whacked onto the ground. The air came out of her and Wally ran over. "Oh, Artemis, are you ok?" Wally asked, helping Artemis up. She mutely nodded before pushing him away and saying "I don't need your help Baywatch!" Kid Flash shrugged and turned around walking the other way. "Where are you going?! We need to finish the mission!" Artemis said, putting her hands on her hips. She didn't realize that clayface was right behind her, his hand turning into a giant hammer. "I don't care! I rather die than be here with you! Your so annoying and disrespectful! I try to be nice and you push it away and shove it in my face! Sometimes, no wait, all the time i wished you never joined this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kid shouted, running off. 'Ouch, that actually hurt.' Artemis thought, tears welling in her eyes. "Game over girlie!" Clayface said, bringing his hand down on top off Artemis. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" Artemis creamed then blacked out. Wally came running back and saw clayface suffocating Artemis. "Leave her alone!" Kid growled and grabbed Artemis, bringing her to a local hospital. She got out an hour later. "Um, thanks for coming back for me Kid Flash." She said, putting an arm around Wally's shoulder. "Hey, anything for a friend." Wally had said then brought her home.

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

'I gotta call him.' Artemis thought, reaching for her phone. "West residents, Wally speaking." Wally said once he answered the phone. "Um, hey Wally. Can you come to my house for a sec please?" Artemis asked, rubbing the back of her neck. "Oh, uh, sure Arty. Be there in a second." Wally said then hung up. He was literally there in a second. "Wally, why did you save me???" Artemis asked, sitting down on her bed. "Well, your my friend and i, um, kinda like you." Wally said, sitting down next to her. Artemis didn't respond. "I-i understand i-if you don't feel the same way. I d-" He never finished before Artemis kissed him and said, "Well, i like you to Baywatch."

THE END. Not really, more parts coming.