Honeysuckle vines

Lemon wakes up and Louie was unpacking the few items Lemon had packed and was putting them in order. Lemon sits up, rubbing her eyes.

"Did I drink tequila? What happened?"

Louie laughs, "No tequila this time Lems, just memories it seems."

"Well what a relief." She says sarcastically but blushing.

"Lemon?"

"Yea Louie."

"I missed you."

Lemon blushes.

"I know Lemonade. You're far too mysterious to have admitted missing me."

"Not true."

"Definitely true."

They are silent for awhile.

"I'm playing tonight.. at the ballroom."

"You are?!"

"Yup." Louie says quietly.

"Can I come?"

"Sure just don't make it awkward with my girlfriend."

"So you have a girlfriend?"

"Have for awhile."

"What's she like?"

"You'll see."

"Good thing I'm married."

"Yea but you ran away from her and came here."

"True." Lemon sighs. "I miss her."

"You always miss what you've left Lemonade."

Back in Bellingham Carson and Hallie wake up in their room.

It was huge.

"I cannot believe Lemon grew up in a place that when you open your eyes you can see this view?"
Carson says as she walks to the glass lined wall facing the bay. The sun was rising and the water was sprinkled with orange and yellow dust reflecting from the light.

Hallie sips her coffee. "What does her house look like??"

"Think we can research?" Carson says smiling.

"YES" Hallie says excitedly.

They start to look up the Reed family. Turned out this really used to be a Manor on the bay. There are horse stables near the back side away from the bay. A marina, that was deeper into the bay. Behind where they had driven in, a short block or golf cart ride away was a house not labeled and a bigger estate behind that. Looked as though it was fenced in according to the map they were given when they were at the desk last night.

"I bet that's their estate." Hallie says.

"Probably. Let's go venturing."

They grab more coffee To go and scones.

"Why can I not stop eating these scones?" Hallie says, shoving them in her mouth.

"Because they are delicious...." Carson laughs.

There were golf carts out front that everyone could rent to ride around the manor. It was very big

"Let's grab a golf cart and go find us the houses."

They ride along the bay at first, passing by the marina, a large party deck that seemed to be for concerts. Past that was more seating and fire pits. They come to a longer road with gravel that seemed to have led to the stables, taking them away from the water. They turn and the road forks away from the stables and onto a floral printed cement walkway. Ahead there was a black iron fence with green vines. They get closer.