Love bug

Nash:"called you for the first time yesterday..."
Nash was super nervousness when he first called you after you gave him your number. But it all ended up in a happy relationship with you and Nash.

Cameron:"finally found the missing part of me..."
Ever since cameron was little he has been a pretty lonely person and he could feel something something was missing. When he found you it made him super happy!

Hayes: "felt so close but you were far away..."
Since Hayes is usually on tour he's far away a lot of the time. But since you two face time and call each other almost every five minutes it feels like you two are close two each other.

Shawn:"it left me without anything to say..."
You usually leave shawn speechless because your so beautiful every single day.

Taylor:"now I'm speechless..."
Taylor can't handle his emotions when he sees you. Every day he tells you your beautiful and he means it so much.

Jacob:"over the edge I'm just breathless..."
He loves to see you show off your talents. He can tell you can do them very well cause u leave him breathless! When he try's to learn you just tell him "you'll always have singing!"

Aaron:"I never thought that I'd catch this..."
When ever you have a the flu Aaron is always there to help you through it and spoil you like always!

Jack g:"love bug again"
Jack has always called you love bug even though it annoys u think its adorable, since the Jonas brothers was your first concert (actually was mine)

Jack:"hopeless, head over heels in the moment..."
When you first met jack he swept you off of your feet and u thought you would never get together with him, but now your in the healthiest relation ship ever!

Matt:"I never thought that I'd get hit..."
When you were little u got abused by your family members, but luck let for u Matt helped you through and let you move in with him.