Just Alittle Something For Ya.

So I just recently started realizing some things..i care more about people then people care about me. Strange right? Not really. People are backstabbing, mean, hateful, and just flat out rude. Im just saying! Except a certain few..very few..in this world who arent. And some of them are in my life. Like some of my close friends. I wont say names but Initials. KS, SS, & GM. These people have pretty much kept me alive and i could never repay them for all they have done for me. I attempt to repay them everyday by helping with their own peoblems whenever they need me. But i dont think i could repay them. I love each of them with all my heart. I know maybe one of them will see this but probably not the other two. But if that one does the next few sentences are for her...Thank you for everything you have done, you have stopped me from making marks on my body and you have made me eat when i honestly didnt even want to move a peanut to my mouth, and you have helped me come this far. So i thank you Isabella. So much i practically owe you my life.
So even though i dont sleep as often as i use to, i recently have gotten healthier than i use to be just so you know Isabella.
So yeah...i may do this often or i may not never know. Well Goodnight Watt Pad. See you another time.