Chapter 1

My life is crazy.... when I was little I always dreamed of having a very good life at my 20's but.. it's far from that. I thought I'd be in a very good collage or university like Harvard. And I thought I would have a boyfriend prince charming... but really. it's not like that. I'm literally doing nothing with my life. I work at the local Café. I'm trying to save money to open my own restaurant. But I don't even have half of the money I need. I have a apartment which was my mom's gift to me. My mom and I aren't very close. She's still mad at me for killing her husband, my dad when i was 15. But all i was doing is defending her. It happened on April 27th. It was late around 11pm. I heard my dad screaming in the kitchen. I ran there as fast as I could and saw my mom on the floor. And my dad with a knife. Basically my "dad" was drunk and he screamed at my mom for not making dinner today for him. Even tho she worked all day cleaning our house bcs he had a party. My mom was so tired she went straight to sleep. And also we didn't had much money my mom would starve most of the time so me and David  could eat, but this time she didn't had any money not even for me or David.  And this man screamed at her and took a knife and cut her wirst. After I saw my mom's arm covered in blood and my dad holding the knife... I didn't think I jumped on my dad took the knife from him and stabbed him 12 times and left the knife in his chest. The whole time when I was stabbing him my mom screamed "stop" "I love him""don't kill David" but I didn't care. Even one bit. I saw enough. He was a fucking alcoholic pig. And I will NEVER EVER regret doing that. After that I called the ambulance for my mom but after they saw David dead they called the police. We went to court. And I explained I was defending my mother. But they still said I'll get 2 years of jail. When I turned 16 I was sent to jail. Tho I never regret doing that. My mom didn't talk to me for straight 1 year 3months and 4 days. I counted every day in my journal... I will never get why was she mad at me? I defended her... how could she love a man like that. David was disgusting. In jail it wasn't like in movies scary people aggressive people, tattoos, piercings. Actually a lot of them were really nice and kind they took care of me like I was their child. When I was on my period. They always got me pads and snacks. And all the things. I have around 6 friends from jail. And all of them were innocent like me. One of them is my best friend. She got out of jail 19 days earlier than me. She got 3 years of sentence because of cutting a man's neck and arm veins and leaving him in the forest. Police dog found him after 30  minutes. And he survived 2 more hours in the hospital after he passed away from huge blood lose. Her name is Keverlly or Keverly she said it's with to L's but it doesn't metter she is 21. And she killed that man for raping her little sister Kess who was 14. She's truly the best sister to Kess. Me and Keverlly work at the same Café. And we are basically neighbors. I love her. She was always very supportive. Tho my life isn't perfect. Since the incident with my dad I don't trust men. But a child is all I dreamed of. So what now? Adoption? No I can't. I have a criminal record. Sperm donor? No I have too many medical issues probs wouldn't survive. The only choice I have is to get a boyfriend... not sure how that will work. Keverlly has a fiancé she trusts him. They are such a cute couple. Hevis and Keverly don't want children's. But also Keverly has a medical condition so she cant have kids which is sad. Cuz they're babys would be cute little mixed baby's .Hevis has a dark skin color. Me and Hevis get along.  We're basically besties too. We play soccer outside. Or tennis. We always have movie nights. I might sound like third wheel. But Hevis and Keverly are not like other couples. They don't like psychical touch. So they don't cuddle or anything. So I don't really feel like a third wheel. Me and Hevis often fight. But like a real fight. We hit each other. With pillows and hands. And then Keverly just sits on her phone and screams at us to be quiet. They are my besties #1.  I don't know any of my aunts/uncles. Grandparents or cousins. My mom used to say they don't want nothing to do with her so that's why. I don't really feel like I want know them. So I'm good.