Wake up its the first day!

"Hailey wake up" i heard my mother call. I didn't know what was going on so i jumped up and ran out to the living room where my mother had been sitting. "WHATS WRONG, WHATS WRONG" i said nervous. "No its your first day of school" i had forgotten about school. I couldn't wait to see my friends. I ran back in my room to get some clothes. "I have the perfect thing." i picked out a crop top which was to big so i wouldn't show anything, and a pair of black leggings.

The person i was most happy to see was Jamie. He's my best friend. I want out and took a shower and brushed my hair and all that stuff. When i was finally ready. i walked to my bus stop. when i got there i seen trever and kaitlyn. We were talking till the bus came. I was thinking who to sit with. I seen one of my best friends, Colby so i sat in the seat next to him. "Hey colby" "Whats up" he replied. "Nothi-" i stoped talking as the bus pulled into the school parking lot.

The first person i seen was Isebella. Now we are friends, but just shes not the closest friend. So i walked along to try and find my bestfriends. I couldnt find them so i just waited. When i heard someone sneaking up behind me. I quickly turned around to see who it was. It was katie. We both busted out in laughter. Everyone kid and parent turned to look at us, they must have thought we were crazy. Well we are but you know.

We had all been called to the school gym. The priceable was the to welcome us back. I walked in and i seen Jamie in the corner. I quickly ran over to him and jumped on his back.He looked back to see who it was. Once he seen that it was me he just laughed. "Hows ya doin" he let me down so we could take to each other normally. "Good and you" "good" we were all told to sit come sit down. I sat between Jamie and Katie.

The priceable talked to us for about five minutes. Which seemed like forever in my mind. i elbowed Jamie "what was that for" he cried playfully . I let out alittle giggle. "Do u want to sit with me." I asked hoping he would say yes. "Sure." When the assembly was over we went upstairs to meet our new teachers.

Ms.harbin welcomed us i to our classroom. "Hello everyonr take a seat, im Ms.harbin im gonna be your teacher for the year."