Part 4- Flirteh

Sbsdbdbdbf.. That's all I would say xD

Phone guy's POV

Phew. Good thing I'm busy from my work so Purple man wouldn't stalk or be with me the whole day. I know right? Crazy. As if I don't even know why I had an abstract connection at him. I released out a minimum sigh as I call Mike and Jeremy at the phone and then I heard a sound at the right and I looked around I thought it was an animatronic rumor rn and then I heard a sharp steel blade at my back and cuts my head costume apart which it can make me see my face and then I saw Purpleman grinning at me "You got a  pretty face.." Him touching my chin.. My god good thing I didn't blush for no reason again I asked him "Why are you here? I'm busy at my work.. You might disturb me the whole hour." And he replied "Oh? So you mean you don't want me to disturb because you might be red-faced now.." I didn't answer I know it was really true and looked away from him and he disappeared from me. What's the point? He was flirting at me today =P I didn't think of any sober thoughts after this night - morning duty I am helping with those security guards and then they passed this night job so I came back at my apartment to take a slight nap for a while for this another night shift again... All I just do is give them hints on the rumors at the restaurant and talk. I also gave a small amount of budget for my self  so that means I have to save my bills for the meantime at the apartment so I won't be kicked out.

Purple man's POV

I still stalking at Phone guy for awhile while he was taking a nap.. Who cares? I mean I can't do anything at the restaurant but to roam around the places that can't be seen or known as if it was abandoned rooms also I was really happy I killed the children before and now I am about to destroy their costumes on my countdown.. First I have to be with Phone man even though I felt a stronger-than-freindship connection at him I can't just say like I love him because we we're both guys. I liked it when he doesn't have his mask on he was looking like innocent and all that's why I broked his mask. I don't care how bad I am  going to receive his mood at me I'm going to date him. Not crazy.... Just want to. No one stops people what they want anyways.

Heyyo~~ sorry for the boring update (if it really was) well this is what I just thought today can't think of other things because I don't have the ingredients today I guess. I didn't know I would have supporters either thanks!! That made me brighten my smile to make this see you at the other update!!