SMG4: Melony's Confession to Sapphire

(This takes place after the Genesis Arc)

It was a beautiful day in the Mushroom Kingdom and a certain someone was gonna confess to the one she loves.

Melony had something behind her back as she was staring at Sapphire who was relaxing under a tree. She turned to look at Meggy, Saiko, and Tari who were watching her from a small distance.

Meggy: *smiles encouragingly* Go on.

Tari: It's okay! Sapphire will love you no matter what!

Saiko: *crosses her arms* As cheesy as it sounds, that's what makes her our girlfriend.

Melony: *nods and takes a deep breath before walking over to Sapphire* Sapphire!

Sapphire: *opens her eyes* Hmm? *smiles when seeing Melony and gets up* Oh hey Melony!

It was then that Sapphire noticed something. Melony was wearing a new version of her hoodie dress with the black replaced with dark blue.

Sapphire: *blushes lightly* I-I like the new look.

Melony: *blushes and wasn't sure what to say*...

Sapphire: *notices and gets worried* Melony? Is something wrong?

Deciding to take action, Melony reveals what she had behind her back and holds it out to Sapphire.

Sapphire recognized the object as one of the two mangas Axol had written before he died. She had only managed to get a glimpse of it before. Taking a chance, she took the manga and opened it, beginning to read.

(Manga sequence)

Sapphire and Melony were on a small hill watching fireworks.

Melony: *starry eyes* So pretty!

Sapphire: *looks at Melony before taking a deep breath* H-Hey Melony...

Melony: *turns to Sapphire* Sapphire?

Sapphire: There's something I've wanted to tell you for a while...but I wasn't sure how to say it in the best way. But I've learned when there's a chance, I have to take it. *blushes* What I'm trying to say is...I like you. W-Will you be my girlfriend and part of my harem?

Melony: *gasps with wide eyes*

Sapphire looks down with a deep blush, waiting for Melony's answer.

Melony: *hugs her* Okay!

(End of manga sequence)

Sapphire looked up from the manga as she finished reading, staring at Melony in amazement.

Sapphire: *blushes* Melony...

Melony: *blushes* I like you too...

Melony then leans forward and kisses Sapphire.

Sapphire was surprised before closing her eyes and kissing back.

The two girls soon pull away for air.

Sapphire: *smiles with love* I guess I got my answer then?

Melony: *smiles with love* Yes.

Meggy, Saiko, and Tari join the two girls with smiles as all of them continue to enjoy this relaxing day.

(And done! I bet you all didn't expect me to write another chapter after the most recent one! I decided to make the confession similar to the one in War Of The Fat Italians 2021. I hope you all enjoyed! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!)