Cars, Buses, & Lawnmowers

(That is what Alicia's wearing)
Alicia's Pov
Fish, Eli and Kirby and I were walking to Kirby's house while me and Kirby were holding hands "so what are we going to do when we get to my house" Kirby said "we can play video games" Fish, Eli and I said "okay then let's go" he said and we all ran to his house and to his living room where dawn was "uh...Dawn can you go to your room please we were going to play video games" Kirby said "uh how about this...no" she said "fine then we will go up to my room then to play video games, come on guys" Kirby said and we all ran to his room and played video games all day. *The Next Day* We all went to Kirby's living room and watched big bald oaf "man it would be so cool to meet him" Kirby said but just when he said that a man came on and said "do you want to meet me then just send a drawing and maybe you could meet me and remember 'why do I like my chile so hot' he said and then Kirby turned off the T.V and we all ran to Kirby's room to find a picture to send to Kirby's idol "KIRBY" Dawn yelled and came into the room "what Dawn" he said "if I see one more picture of this..this..this thing I will tell mom and dad and they will take your art stuff away understood" she said "understood" Kirby said and Dawn stormed out of the room *At School* I was at my locker when Kirby approached me "hey Alicia" he said "hey Kirby what's up" I said " oh I just wanted to know if you wanted to come with Fish, Eli and I to meet my idol" he said "of course Kirby where should I meet you" I said "by the school stairs" he said "ok meet you there" I said and kissed his cheek and went to my class which was history. School was over and I headed to the school stairs and I saw Fish, Eli and Kirby "hey guys" I said "hey" they said "okay come on guys" Kirby said while intertwining our hands and started walking to somewhere in nowhere "okay where are we" I said "I don't know" Kirby said and we started walking again and ended up by three clowns "well look who it is" the oldest clown said "what should we do" Eli whispered to us three "run" Kirby said and we all ran and ended up on a bus and sat in seats and waited for our stop and when our stop came we all got off and ran to Kirby's idol but he dropped his sketchbook and then our friends got stuck between a tree branch so we got them out and then Kirby's sketchbook got ripped and he looked sad and started to go home "Kirby where are you going" Fish said "home" Kirby said and started home again "but we still have time" Eli said "but I don't have a drawing anymore" Kirby said "what about that Dawnzilla drawing" I said and he perked up "hey that's it thank you Alicia" Kirby said and we started to run to his idol's work and showed his idol his drawing and he liked it *At Kirby's House* we were all watching big bald oaf. Dawnzilla knocked on the door and big bald oaf opened the door and said "who is it" he said "it's me Dawnzilla" Dawn said and we all laughed. After Dawn found some disturbing news she chased Kirby into his room. After that Kirby walked me home "Alicia I have something to tell you" Kirby said "what" I said he was fidgeting and finally said "I love you" and I smiled "I love you to" I said and then he leaned in and kissed me which obviously I kissed back and then our adventures continued with Fish and Eli.