The legend of prank Williams Jr.

(That's what Alicia is wearing)
Alicia's Pov
Fish, Eli and I were waiting for Kirby to get unstuck from the toilet seat by his sister and when he did we all ran to school and went to class which was history Eli was next to Fish who was next to Kirby and I was in front of a Kirby. The teacher was talking about an old pranker who was prank Williams Jr. and when the bell rang we all ran to my locker to talk "okay so there was a prank legend named prank Williams Jr." I said and they all nodded "so what do we do" Eli said "well I say we look for prank Williams Jr.'s locker" Kirby said and we all nodded and looked around for it until we found it and opened it and it was just a locker "well that's just great" I said kicking it and it made a big hole and we all looked through it and it looked really old "uh...Alicia can you kick it again" Kirby said and I nodded and we all got up from the ground and I kicked it two more times and we went in and looked around until Kirby stepped on a brown tile and something hit the wall and we all looked at it "that's the second most biggest spitball I have ever seen" Fish said and we looked at him weirdly "what" Fish said innocently "okay note to self don't step on the brown tiles" Kirby said and we all continued to walk through the old school and then we ended up by a room and I opened up the door and we all went in and saw a box like thing "whoah" we all said "this must be prank Williams Jr." Kirby said and we all nodded "okay so let's go we're going to be late to class" I said and we all left and went to class. After school was over we all went to look for the locker until we got surrounded by the wrestling team and they took us to a room and put us on chairs. We were stuck here for 10 minutes and I already was getting bored and Fish was recording something on his stupid phone and Kirby was talking to the phone "if you ever talk again we're going to put gym underwear on you" the hard wrestler said "what I do for my friends I do now" Eli said and then he started to make grunting noises which startled the wrestling team and we all grabbed Eli "he need's to to use the bathroom" we all said "ha nice try is this some sort of prank" one of the wrestling players said "no look at his shirt" Kirby said and we all pulled some of his shirt down and the wrestling player read it "okay you can go" he said and then Eli squirted them with water "okay you and Alicia go me and Fish can handle them" Eli said and we nodded and began to run to prank William Jr.'s locker and went in and in the room and saw Dawn and Belinda in some sort of net and of course Kirby had to say something and get stuck in a net to and I don't know how but he managed to get out of it and went by the box thing and was talking to Dawn until he got the net off of Dawn and kept on talking to her until she smiled and pushed the net to Kirby and pushed him on the bench and opened the box thing and green smoke came out and when it was over Dawn turned around and me and Kirby tried not to laugh "we must not speak of this" Dawn said and Belinda nodded and me and Kirby laughed "hey Dawn" Kirby said and she turned around "pranks for nothing" he said and she tried to attack him but Belinda held her back. Me, Kirby, Fish and Eli were at a restaurant drinking shakes and talked about today "so the Jeffery was all one big prank" Fish said and we nodded "hey Alicia handshake" Eli said while sticking his hand out "sure" I said while shaking his hand but got shocked "ow" I said while holding my hand "sorry I'm into pranks now" Eli said and we all laughed.