Mating Season

You pull your grey zip-up tighter around your form, attempting to keep in all heat possible. Reaching the steps of the 'Devil May Cry' shop, you ascend them, banging on the door.

"Open up!"

You're greeted by a rather grouchy Nero, his hair is a mess, and bags are under his eyes. He looks at you, an annoyed expression clear on his features.

"Rise and shine, Sleeping Beauty."

"Oh go fuck yourself." Nero punches your shoulder lightly, chuckling as he steps aside to let you in. You sigh in relief, as warmth engulfs you, and you take of your coat and place it on the coat rack.

You stretch, curving backward with outstretched arms. Your back cracks, and you rub it softly. "I should stretch before I go to bed..." You mumble to yourself softly. You turn, noticing Vergil sipping on hot chocolate, his nose buried in a book.

"Hey I wants some!"

Vergil glances away from his book, finally acknowledging your presence.

"Nero has some in the kitchen."

"Thanks!" You skip toward the kitchen happily, finding Nero and asking him for a cup. He prepares a cup for you, as you sit and chat for a while until Dante walks downstairs.

"Why hello beautiful." You smirk, watching him grab leftover pizza from the fridge.

To your surprise, he doesn't snap back with a snarky comment, but ignores you and heads back upstairs. This attitude is rather unusual for Dante.

"What's up with pretty boy?" You turn to look at Nero.

His face lit up with a red blush, uh, you might want to ask Vergil. He stood and absconded quickly.

"Damn kids."

You stood and headed over to the spot Vergil had been sitting in earlier.
"Hey Vergil?"

He raises his head from his book and looks at you.

"What is it?"

"Uh...what's wrong with Dante?"

"Why do you ask?"

"He's acting weird."

"Why did you come to me? What makes you assume I contain this information?"

"Well, I asked Nero and he told me to ask you."

"I assure you, you don't want to know."

"Uh, rather, I do want to know."

"Really? Are you prepared for the most drastic of results? Even possibly his death?"

You paused for a moment, letting out a long hard laugh.

"Good one Vergil!"

"Do not take this lightly, even though this specific affliction isn't deadly, we aren't immortal. It is quite possible for us to die."

"Wow wait to be a Debbie downer Verg."

He sighed and set his books aside, his tone growing more serious.

"For our kind, it's... It's what in your world would be called 'Mating Season.'"

You froze.

"M-Mating Season...?"

"Yes."

"Usually if one can't control, or block out their 'urges,' they grow distant and cold."

"So basically you're always in mating season, Vergil?"

Vergil scoffed.

"No, this is my normal attitude."

"No shit, Sherlock solved the case."

Vergil starred at you, clearly not amused.

"Fine, fine, I'll go check on him."

"I should warn you not too."

"Why?"

"He gets... Uncontrollable."

"He's Dante, how much worse could it be?"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

You shook off his warning and headed upstairs, fining his room and knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" He called lazily.

"It's [Name]."

"Wait a sec." Shuffling noises came from the room before Dante, shirtless Dante, opened the door. "Come in."

"Thanks." You entered the room and looked around. It looked normal, Empty pizza boxes and magazines were spread about. You turned around when you felt 'someones' breath down your neck.

You turned to find Dante quite close to you, he was examining your figure, obviously interested.

"D-Dante..? My eyes are up here."

He looked up, smiling mischievously at you.

"I assume V told you why I was in a cranky mood?"

"Yeah, so why aren't you now?"

"Because I'm not planning on staying that way."

"What do you mean."

"Oh I think you know."

Dante pinned you against the wall, kissing you hungrily. He ran his fingers through your [Length], [Color] hair. Pressing you against him, he made sure to feel up all your curves, not missing a single spot. You managed to pull him away.

"Dante, what the hell!?"

"Aw come on babe, don't act like you don't like it~"

"I-I do b-but, maybe a little warning next time?"

He leaned in. "There's a next time?" He smiled.

"If you want there to be."

"Hell yeah, then curves are never leaving this room."

With that, he pushed you into the bed, continuing the sloppy kisses. Running his hands down your sides. He began slowly taking off your shirt, reaching for your bra strap.

{I'll leave your imagination up to the rest c;}