Best Air Fryer Under 10000 in India

If you're looking for a budget-friendly air fryer in India, you've come to the right place. Air fryers are a great way to cook your favorite meals without using oil, making them a healthier option. In this article, we'll take a look at some of the.

Philips is a well-known brand in the market, and its Daily Collection HD9218 Air Fryer is an excellent budget option. It comes with a 1425-watt power rating and a 0.8 kg capacity. This air fryer uses Rapid Air Technology to circulate hot air around the food, ensuring that it's evenly cooked. It also has an adjustable temperature control and a 30-minute timer, making it easy to use.

Prestige is another well-known brand in India, and its PAF 4.0 Air Fryer is a great option for those on a budget. This air fryer comes with a 2.2-liter capacity and a 1400-watt power rating. It uses a combination of hot air and high-speed air circulation to cook food, resulting in crispy and delicious meals. It also has an adjustable temperature control and a 30-minute timer, making it easy to use.

Havells is a brand that's well-known for its electrical appliances, and its Prolife Grande Air Fryer is a great option for those on a budget. It comes with a 1700-watt power rating and a 5.5-liter capacity, making it perfect for cooking larger meals. This air fryer uses Rapid Air Technology to cook food evenly and has an adjustable temperature control and a 60-minute timer for added convenience.

The Inalsa Air Fryer Fry-Light is another great budget option that comes with a 1400-watt power rating and a 2.3-liter capacity. It uses Rapid Air Technology to cook food evenly and has an adjustable temperature control and a 30-minute timer for added convenience. This air fryer also comes with a detachable non-stick coated basket, making it easy to clean.

The Glen Rapid Fryer Black 3044 is a budget-friendly air fryer that comes with a 1350-watt power rating and a 2.8-liter capacity. It uses Rapid Air Technology to cook food evenly and has an adjustable temperature control and a 30-minute timer for added convenience. This also comes with a detachable frying basket and a non-stick coating, making it easy to clean.

Conclusion:

When it comes to buying an on a budget, there are plenty of options available in India. The above-mentioned air fryers are some of the best options available under 10,000 INR. They all come with adjustable temperature controls and timers, making them easy to use. So, whether you're looking to cook healthier meals or simply want a more convenient way to prepare your favorite foods, these are definitely worth considering.