Chapter 6: Meeting the friends

Monty and Jacob met up with their friends at a local cafe. As they walked in, they could see their friends chatting and laughing over coffee. Kia, Jordan, Ziyaad, and Austin were happy to see Monty and Jacob, and they welcomed them with open arms.

Kia, a confident young woman with a love for adventure, was the first to speak up. "Hey guys, glad you could make it. Monty has told us so much about you, Jacob."

Jacob, who was shy around new people, smiled and looked at Monty for support. Monty, sensing his unease, placed his hand on Jacob's shoulder and said, "Yes, Jacob is my boyfriend, and I'm glad I could introduce him to all of you."

Jordan, a happy-go-lucky guy with a passion for music, grinned and said, "That's great, Monty. We're happy for you."

Ziyaad, a serious-looking guy with a love for technology, nodded and said, "Yeah, it's good to see Monty happy. We've been worried about him lately."

Austin, Monty's older brother, who was always up for some fun, said, "I'm happy for you, Monty. But Jacob, you better treat my brother well, or else you'll have me to deal with."

Everyone laughed, and Jacob felt more at ease. He realized that Monty had a great group of friends who cared for him deeply, and he was happy to be a part of their  family.

What would life be like for all of them
One day we will know