Chapter : 6

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━

...𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆... 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆...

𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑴𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒔 - 𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 '𝑰𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆'...

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

Burial Mound couldn't believe it, their little A-yīng was here next to the bodies of their dead parents. 'Shit!' They couldn't help but curse internally. They had everything planned when they brought their child here, within them, it would be when the bodies of the child's parents were not present in front of his eyes being dead. The worst of what they could speculate would have passed by then.

Although they could not believe that something like this could happen, they neglected it even though they did not understand what was the trigger for such an unprepared event.

They had everything planned well in their opinion, they did not understand what went wrong.

They will have to ask their son how he got here and more about the danger that surrounds this mountain, also how he passed through the barriers without them noticing his presence.

Because, they would have felt when someone was entering or leaving their lands and besides they should have been able to sense his arrival from the outskirts of their land!

In theory, no one could go unnoticed by them, because if they did, how many enemies would invade without them realizing it? It was better they would be more careful from now on.

"Who are you sir?" Wei Ying, who was around 4 years old, had barely noticed the man behind him, at first he was somewhat afraid since his parents had told him not to talk to strangers unless they were people dressed in purple and were cultivators or asked for the sect leader and say that they were his parents. The youngest stared at them... watching them. The boy approached them and then took a hold of the robes they were wearing and decided to ask them something that would make their now beating heart squeeze painfully.