Chapter 5

"We can't do this here."

"Room," Sweden offered and started to kiss back up Finland's neck away from the soft yet annoying fluffy collar.

"What about when Peter wakes up?" Finland struggled to protest.

Sweden slipped an arm under Finland's legs and lifted him up bridal style. The smaller Nordic gave a surprised squeal before quickly wrapping his arms around Sweden's neck as Sweden began to ascend the stairs.

"Knows bett'r than t' come in our room," Sweden said and opened the door to the room he shared with his wife before dropping Finland on the bed.

Finland quickly righted himself and smiled a little tiredly. "You can't wait until tonight; it's so early in the morning now?"

In answer, Sweden shut their bedroom door and locked it. Keeping his blue eyes locked with Finland's nervous yet excited violet ones, Sweden stalked toward the bed. Finland scooted back until his head hit the headboard. Sweden followed him and reached a hand out to run against the back of the smaller's mop of pale blonde hair. He touched it gently feeling for a bump before moving his hand down to rest on the back of Finland's neck.

They stayed frozen like that, staring at each other, only the sound of the snow carrying wind outside and their breathing reached their ears. Sweden waited. Even if they'd done this a million times before, he knew he needed to wait. Though seemingly weak, Finland had a stubborn side to him. He didn't like being under Denmark's rule and so, when the opportunity had come along for him to get away, he went along with Sweden. He also hated when things happened that he didn't want to. Falling in love and returning Sweden's feelings weren't something Finland had wanted to do, it just happened. He still didn't want to, and so every time, Sweden had to take a moment and wait for Finland to decide that making love with Sweden was something he wanted to do.

When violet eyes turned from nervous to hazy with lust, Sweden leaned down and captured Finland's lips with his own in a deep passionate kiss. He was quickly greeted with the same force upon contact, smaller arms going and wrapping around his neck. The hand on the back of Finland's neck traveled down to his back and Sweden pulled the other Nordic close to him. When the need for air broke their kiss, the smaller of the two lovers began kissing down Sweden's neck, small gloved hands desperately going at his buttons. Sweden groaned at the cute kisses and reached a hand to remove his glasses and place them on the bedside table.

Finland gave a whimper of frustration half way through with Sweden's buttons. He brought his hand up and ripped his Santa mitten off with his teeth, but Sweden caught Finland's other hand before he could take the other one off, the glove Sweden had put on him, Sweden's glove. Sweden pulled that hand to his own mouth and kissed the back of the glove.

A small lusty yet embarrassed whimper escaped Finland and Sweden looked into his pleading eyes. Swiftly, Sweden made work of Finland's black belt and unbuttoned the warm red coat surprised to find no shirt underneath. He looked questionably at his wife.

"H-hot at some countries," Finland quickly explained before whimpering again. "B-Berwald, please."

That was answer enough. The sound of his human name being begged sent shivers down Sweden's spine. Though He loved Finland's pet name for him, the rarity of his name coming from those lips made every time Tino said it as if he was professing love which was something Finland had only began to do more often. He wasted no time in wrapping his glove free arm around Finland's torso and lifting him to get better access so he could latch his mouth onto one of his wife's pink buds. He sucked it and nipped it, coating it thoroughly before lifting away and letting the slightly chilly air of their room lick it. He was rewarded with a mewl from his wife.

"M-more," came Finland's soft demand. Though shy, Sweden was glad that Finland could give demands for what he wanted in bed. Happily, he replaced his mouth and moved his gloved hand to pay attention to the neglected nub until Finland was withering beneath him from the delicious pure torture.