Where the journey begins

WARNING: May Contain Spoilers to Crisis Core! If you haven't played it yet then I highly recommend playing it. Without Being said, You Have Been Warned! 

Y/n: damn... I-I didn't think... we would go out... like this *Coughs up Blood*

You were beside Zack as he was shot in the head and you were slowly bleeding to death, You had many bullet wounds and some Deep cuts as you were leaking blood like an open pipe. 

Y/n: (This sucks, First we get used by Shinra, Then get caught in Angeal, Genisis, and Sepheroth's Shit, Then got experimented on by that Creep Hojo, Escape and get hunted down like Convicts, and now where here slowly dying in the Damn rain... I miss gongaga.

Zack: For the... Both of us... For me... And Y/n...

Cloud: Both...Of us?

Zack: That's right... you're gonna...

Cloud: You're gonna...?

Y/n: L-Loosing... T-To Much... B-Blood... Hurts... L-Like hell. *Vomit Blood*

Zack Grabs clouds their head and place it on his wounded body.

Zack: Live. You'll be... our living legacy.

Zack lifted angeals sword with his remaining strength as he presented it to cloud, you looked at it with a sad smile on your face as you know angeal would be pissed if his sword gets rusted.

Zack: My honor, my dreams... they're yours now.

Cloud picked up the buster sword as zack pushed it towards him.

Cloud: I'm...Your living...legacy...

Zack closes his eyes as he finally died with a smile on his face, Cloud turned his head towards you as you looked at cloud as you showed a proud smile.

Y/n: Remember... Dream and Honor... Never turn a blind eye... to those that need help...

You smiled at cloud as his eyes widen and soon your vision became blurry.

Y/n: Never... Forget... You're... Never... Alone.

You closed your eyes as you smile on your face as blood began spreading across the puddles near your body, before you lose consciousness you heard cloud screaming his heart out.

Y/n: (Sorry cloud, guess we can't help you this time... I hope you live a good life and smile with those you care for. I didn't even get to have a girlfriend, my luck must be the worst.)

You were soon welcomed by the sound of deafening silence, Nothing was there and nothing made a noise. You were there enjoying some peace, The bullet wounds hurt like hell so you stayed still and enjoyed your well-deserved rest.

*Timeskip*

Your wound was bearable now as you were slowly moving your body around, you felt your chest as you still have some bullet holes in it but at least you weren't bleeding again. it was a pain when you have to move a bit and suddenly you were losing blood like a bottle with too many holes. 

you were resting one day when you suddenly felt like you were falling,  shocked by this sensation you shot your eyes open as you saw the clear blue skies but it was suddenly cut by the impact of hitting your back on the surface of a pond. once you resurface you let out a groan of pain as the water began to turn red.