Chapter 8- Deep Jungle [KH1 Rewrite]

You get up from your nap and quietly squeeze out of the arms of Sora. You hop out of the bed quietly. Look take a good look around the room and start to observe the things around you.

You walk to the closet. You quietly open it and see it's empty. "I don't know what I was expecting. Something tells me we won't need this anyway."

You close the closet and look at the bed. "That fight with Cerberus really wore me out. I should be super exhausted. Maybe it's this Kingdom Hearts thing that's helping me. Still don't know how to feel about that. Luckily the puppies go back directly so we don't gotta look for them. Mighty convenient."

You shake it off and look out the window. You see the many starts and objects in space. "A couple days ago, I was on a island with my best friends and went to school like a normal kid. Now I'm journeying the cosmos with my girlfriend to look for my other girlfriends in different worlds accompanied by a talking rabbit, a dog, and duck... My life has taken such a drastic turn."

You turn away from the window and look to see something. You walk to the desk in the corner.

"All that's left of this desk is a couple of scrolls we've got. I'm still wondering about those abilities from the heart that Os mentioned. Are the light and darkness within us really powerful?"

You ask yourself as you see some papers in a drawer. You open it and look at it. "It looks like these are some of the reports that Os was talking about. Hmmm....'the Lighting Flash and the Knights of the Blood Oath. Be aware of these groups, they are very dangerous but the chances of running into them are rare. Unfortunately, I've had some run ins with their second in command:...' Agh. The name is taken out."

You put down the papers and slide them back in the drawer. "Hmm. The Lighting Flash... The Knights of the Blood Oath. Must be pretty powerful if a know-it-all like Ansem is afraid of them."

You lift up your armpits to see if you smell that bad. News flash; You do. You don't know how you all stayed near each other. You walked out of your room and walked to the cockpit. There, Oswald was piloting the gummi ship while Donald and Goofy slept.

"Hey, Os." You said as he looked over his shoulder to see you approaching.

"Oh. Hey kid. You need something?" He asked you as you nodded.

"Yeah. Do you guys have a bath or a shower? I stink really bad." You said as Oswald chuckled.

"No kidding. It should be past the hallway and the large room in the corner. There you'll find all types of soap and deodorant." Oswald said as you looked at him funny. "What?"

"How many times have you been on this ship to know all this by memory?" You asked.

"To be honest, Chip and Dale have been working on these designs for a while now. Plus with the amount of times that Donald and Goofy have crashed these things...I've had to see it for myself." He says laughing. You smile.

"Any chance for a washing machine?" You say jokingly.

"Yeah. Should be some in there." Oswald says as you nod. You proceed to the room. You pass by Kairi but she decided to stay back in the room....or did she?

(Timeskip brought to you by Y/n enjoying his bath...alone?)

After you took a bath, Sora woke up and took a bath next. She seemed excited about taking a bath, but it was understandable. You were fighting for days without a shower or a bath. While she was taking the bath, you decided to clean the room.

You then took your and her clothes and put them in a washer. They were done super quickly and you left them out for Sora for when she got out of the bath. Soon the two of you were all dressed and headed towards the cockpit. There, you found everybody at a green planet with a waterfall.