11-15

Chapter 11

    The back street of the school is a commercial street. Whenever school is over on Saturdays, the not-so-large street is full of people.

    This is the first time for Qin Heng to come to this street, and both sides of the street are already filled with a variety of things, which makes people dazzled.

    Shang Yan shuttled through the streets, turning his head from time to time to see if Qin Heng had lost track of him.

    He took Qin Heng to a noodle shop that had been open for a long time. The owner of the noodle shop was a middle-aged couple from other places, and they were very simple.

    Seeing Shang Yan coming, the proprietress greeted him with a smile, "Is it still the same as before?"

    Shang Yan nodded, "It's still the same as before, thank you for your hard work."

    Then she looked at Qin Heng again, "The restaurant in this restaurant It's delicious, let's see what you want to eat."

    The proprietress greeted warmly: "I haven't seen this little classmate before, is he a freshman this year?"

    Qin Heng was a little too thin because of malnutrition for many years. Also smaller than his peers.

    Shang Yan quickly explained: "No, this is my younger brother, who is on the same level as me."

    The proprietress smiled and said: "No wonder, they are all so handsome!"

    Qin Heng glanced at the menu hanging on the wall, and after browsing through Looking at the proprietress, she said: "Same as him."

    Shang Yan added for him: "His portion needs to be slightly spicy, and add a marinated egg."

    Qin Heng sat opposite Shang Yan and watched him take out two pieces of paper to wipe After cleaning the table, he took out two water cups and poured hot water on them. He heated two pairs of chopsticks and spoons, and put one of the cutlery in front of him. Try it in a while, I promise this is the best noodles you have ever eaten."

    "By the way, do you want to have some drinks?"

    Qin Heng glanced at the refrigerator standing next to the food outlet, which was filled with sparkling water , "A bottle of mineral water."

    "Okay." Shang Yan got up to get a new bottle of fruit-flavored sparkling water, and took a bottle of normal temperature mineral water from the ground next to him.

    The only bad thing about the noodle shop is that the place is too small, there are only six tables for four people, and there is no air conditioning.

    An old-fashioned oscillating fan hangs on the wall, even if it is turned on to the highest gear, the cool breeze seems to be absent.

    Shang's hot cheeks were pink, and he felt alive after drinking half a bottle of ice water.

    Qin Heng thinks it's okay, his life before the age of 18 is often enduring the heat and the cold, sitting here now doesn't feel too hot, but looking at the opposite side, the sweat from being tired of being heated is hanging on his forehead , he got up and opened the other door.

    The noodles came up quickly, and Shangyan's bowl of noodles was covered with red oil, which looked too spicy, "This noodles are only delicious while they are hot, you should try them quickly."

    Qin Heng took a sip, waiting in Shangyan's mouth . He said slowly, "It's okay."

    He added: "It's not as delicious as mine."