Paper Can Listen

Hey! Thanks for supporting my writing! please comment and vote. 

I LOVE CRITIQUES!

~Maddy

Chapter 1

Dear Diary,

The first day of high school was ridiculous. I straightened my hair and put on a pair of bright red jeans and a sheer white top. My heart was literally pounding through my chest. Starbucks with Ce Ce was the most important part of the day. Ce Ce is my best friend in the entire world. She is somewhat chubby and a little awkward, but I love her anyway. Although her family doesn't make much money, her mom, Mrs. Grace bought me a tall mocha cookie crumble frappucino. In the old golden mini-van, we drove up to Linkstown High School. With a kiss on the forehead from Mrs. Grace and an extra swoop of Falsies mascara and a swish of my EOS lip balm, I was off to the insane pool of  raging hormones everyone seemed to call high school.

The first glide into Linktown Highschool was with my best friend. Ce Ce looked like a ghost had just run through her. "Are we going to be ok? Like... uh.... like..." Her vice trailed off into something abot getting lost and the 'pool' all of the seniors were talking way too loud about. Of course there wasn't really a pool , but being the ditz Ce Ce is, she looked hesiatntly to me. I shrugged and we moved down the long hallway. We departed for homeroom and she left me alone in the hall with what seemed like millions of other kids.

Seeing how much your aquaintences change in one summer is almost scary. Kaylee Timber turned up with red streaks in her hair and a way too short skirt on. Cassidee Marin seemed sketchier than ever and Ashley Halls was still the preppy cheerleader girl who thought the world revolved around her. Pushing through the skylight hallway was a DISASTER until I saw him. Oh my goodness Diary, he was the most gorgeous thing I had EVER seen in my life. He was pale with dark brown hair and steel, grey eyes. He was wearing plaid, my weakness pattern, and of course he looked right at me.

He started approaching me and I realized he was much taller than my stature of five feet. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair and the extened his hand towards me. I died. Then I took his hand and firmly shook it. Then I died a little more. "Do you know where the science building is?" Of course I knew where it was. I had been there for debate camp over the summer, but I wasn't about to let him know that. "I think so," I said with a smile. He followed me throught the halls and ended up in the science building. "Thanks so much. I'm Cole Talley by the way." "Molly Smith. I guess I'll see you later?" 

"Totally." Then I died some more.

Thanks anyways for listening Diary. I know paper can listen.

I really hope you guys like this chapter. It will pick up a little next time!