いち (Ichi)

*..._..._..._..._..._..._...*

"이제, 우리는 헤어집니다"

*..._..._..._..._..._..._...*

Monday.

As usual, Y/n is excited to meet her dear lover, Mina.

Mina's kind, polite and well-mannered. Her beauty's unexplainable...ethereal, surreal. She's talented.

Of course, Y/n was the opposite. You see, Y/n wasn't all that kind nor was she that polite too. She's well-mannered, I give you that, and pretty too. But people saw her as someone who wasn't all that special, unlike Mina. Nevertheless, Mina loved her for who she is.

They met when they were 13. They had this cliché moment slash encounter where everything suddenly slows down and blurred and could see no one else but each other. Love at first sight, rather.

Cliché but you have to admit, that's how everybody else wants to meet their soulmates. If not everybody then most.

They were happy and their relationship was not like any other.

Their eyes were only for each other, and one another only.

They barely had downs, mostly had ups, and did not care about what anybody else thought.

Happy but will always be happier when in each other's arms.

So, yeah! Where was I?

Oh, right.

Monday. Today was Monday.

The moment Y/n woke up, she had this huge, unexplainable smile plastered on her face - unremovable.

She left her bed to take a shower, getting ready to pick Mina up later on her way to school.

After she finished, she walked downstairs where she saw her parents doing the usual thing they do every day.

Her dad was reading the newspaper while her mom was looking for a recipe online.

"Good morning, Mom and dad!" She exclaimed and grabbed an apple from the kitchen.

"Morning too, sweetie" Her parents greeted her back.

Y/n walked towards the door and was about to leave when her mom said, "Y/n-ah! Don't forget to say hi to Mina for us!".

Y/n giggled. "Hm! Sure, will do, Mom!" 

She walked out of the house after that.