prolong

"  When i was thinking i was worthless

"  When i was thinking i was worthless . Not to anyone liking and even looking "

" He looked at me like there was something in me worth looking at "
.................................................................

Neverleave me little lamb . Or else you dont know what i will do . You will not run away from  me never .
.................................................................

Grabbing her by her waist i spin her around . To astonished to be exact she was beyound shock .when a pair of soft lips landed on her prumptly . Ingaging his tongue on her lower lips licking it softly . A big hand slid down from her waist to her hip squeezing it slightly.  Her lips opened from his pinch . Even she tried to push him its all worthless infront of him . A fist landed on his chest continously  denying him clearly but he was far beyond those thoughts his one hands clutched her both hand on his fist and pinned then on the door not allowing her a single movement . 

He was far more dominant then every possible way . It would be lot good if she never encourted him at that time . He let her see and beleive she is beautiful  . More perfect than anyone  but his anger surely know it ways .

JEON JUNKOOK was the name of man full with dominance  athuority and power .