Introduction

Characters:

-Students:
Class 1-A
Class 1-B
Big 3
Shinso
Hatsume
Inasa
Seiji
Camie

-Pro Heroes:
All Might
Eraserhead
Present Mic
Cementoss
Midnight
Snipe
Ectoplasm
Power Loader
Vlad King
Gran Torino
Recovery Girl
Endeavor
Hawks
Best Jeanist
Nezu
Edgeshot
Mirko
Thirteen
Kamui Woods
Ryukyu
Gang Orca
Mt. Lady
Fat Gum
Mandalay
Pixie-Bob
Ragdoll
Tiger
Ingenium
Ms. Joke

-Villains:
All for One
Shigaraki
Kurogiri
Stain
Dabi
Toga
Twice
Spinner
Mr. Compress
Magne

-Others:
Naomasa
Eri
Kota
Mitsuki
Masaru
Inko
Rei
Natsuo
Fuyumi
David
Melissa
Mahoro
Katsuma
Rody
Lala
Roro

_________________________________________________________________________

A figure stood in front of a giant TV facing the seats.

"Let's get started."

With a snap of a finger, the characters from BNHA appeared in the theater. Everyone looked around in panic and confusion.

"What just happened?"

"Where are we?"

"Is this a theater?"

"What the hell is this?!"

Everyone noticed and recognized each other. "League of Villains?! Did you do this?!" Endeavor said angrily. "Like hell it is! We're just wondering the same thing!" Shigaraki said. Both heroes and villains glared at each other until a voice spoke up.

"Welcome, everyone." Everyone turned their attention towards the figure that's in the same room as them. Everyone had their guard up just in case. "Who are you?" Aizawa asked in a wary tone.

"My name is Jen, and I'm the one who brought you all here in this theater of mine."

"Jen

"Jen..." Izuku said. "You did this? Are you a villain?" All Might asked. Jen shook her head. "I'm no villain...nor am I a hero." She answered. "I'm just a host of this place. I control everything here. I even disabled your quirks." Jen said, pointing at them.

Everyone tried to activate their quirks, which didn't work. "She's telling the truth. I can't make a portal for us to leave." Kurogiri said. "I can still summon Dark Shadow." Tokoyami said. "Yeah, he deserves to be available." Jen said. Tokoyami and Dark Shadow gave her a thankful nod.

"Does that mean we're trapped here?" Uraraka said, worried. "Don't worry, all of you are not trapped only in this room. There's the bathroom, kitchen, the break room, the storage closet, and guest rooms." Jen said, which made some people relax.

"If all of you are wondering why you're here. I brought you here to watch some movies, TV shows, etc." Jen said. Everyone in the room is silent.

....

....

....

....

"....That's it?" Mic said, confused.

"Yeah." Jen said. "But why?!" Bakugo asked, fuming in anger. "Why not?" She said, shrugging, which made everyone sweatdrop. "I mean, showing these stuff can help you learn something in your life. It can inspire you guys and help you with your quirks if you know what I mean." Jen said.

They all thought about it, and some of them agreed. The students, even some heroes and villains, still need to learn how to control their quirks. Maybe watching some movies can be of help.

"So, when are you going to return us back?" Nezu asked Jen. "When I've got nothing to show you guys or it depends on the decisions I make." She answered. He nodded, satisfied with the answer.

"Alright then, take your seats as I put on a movie we can watch." Jen and the BNHA characters sat in their seats and got comfortable.

"All right, let's begin."