F x Cheerful!Reader ~Early Morning~

(Its like 10 AM okay technically its morning still)
(S/C = Shoe color)

Today was a very nice Monday morning! You happily got out of bed, stretching each and every fucking bone in your body. F was fast asleep next to you, snoring peacefully and happily. You put on your (S/C) slippers and walked to the mouth of the cave.

'What a beautiful view!' You thought, admiring the sun rising above the planet.

As you were looking out of the cave, you heard a groan coming from F. Poor guy.. he's definitely not a morning person. A smile made its way onto your face as you slowly crept to the bed.

"Wake up, sweetheart.. its time to get upp~" You shook him a little bit. He groaned, pulling the sheets over his head.

"30 more minutes." F muttered.

"No, mister! You cant keep sleeping in late like this!" You shook him a bit more.
"C'mon.. pleaaaase?"

No response from F.

"Damn it, F! Ill rip these sheets off of the bed then put them back on neatly if you don't get up!"

"No! Go away!" F held onto the blankets like his life depended on it.

You pouted a bit, unsure of what to do next. "F I swear to God. I will literally drag you out of this bed!"

"If you can even carry me." Grunted F, still holding onto the blankets.

Not knowing what else to say, you gave up. If he wants it like thay, so be it. "Fine! I'll just go and have breakfasy by myself.. all alone.. downstairs.." You faked a cry. "No one to hug me! No one to talk to! Oh woe is me!" Slowly walking away, you felt a hand grab yours.

"No, wait. Fine. I'll get up." He got up, wrapping his arms around you. He looked so cute when he was tired... He had a huge sleeping problem though.

'This is just the start of breaking a bad habit!' You thought to yourself, smiling.
"Yayy! Lets go~!"

F grunted, then kissing your cheek. You flushed a bright pink, burying your face into his chest. He chuckled deeply, patting your head. "Arent we going to have breakfast?"

"Oh yeah! Lets go!"
Both of you walked downstairs and had stuffed French toast. Made especially with French people!
The toast had a cream cheese filling, with whipped cream, strawberries, and syrup on top. Yum.

This was a perfect morning for you. Good job Y/N!

    ☆  *    .      ☆
        . ∧_∧    ∩    * ☆
*  ☆ ( ・∀・)/ .
    .  ⊂         ノ* ☆
☆ * (つ ノ  .☆
         (ノ

(A/N let me know how i can improve in the comments i'm not so good at writing, or putting crap into words. I hope you enjoyed. Love you guys ♡)