1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth (1/2)

"Kill her! Kill her!"

"Insulting God is not a good thing!"

"Damn it! Damn it! Kill her!"

"God, please forgive us..."

...

Jiang Ci woke up from the nightmare, looked at the familiar ceiling, and breathed a sigh of relief.

She is really back.

Quickly lifted the quilt and got out of bed to wash.

After she was wiped out by the cult, she was reborn half a year before the natural disaster.

After the surprise, she calmed down quickly, and made a stocking list last night.

Just after taking a shower, the phone by the bedside rang.

Jiang Ci picked up the phone, glanced at it, and quickly connected the phone.

A middle-aged man's voice came from the other end of the phone: "Miss, I have already contacted the buyer, and I just need you to sign."

Speaking of this, the man's voice paused, and then said: "Are you sure you want to sell Jiang?"

The girl's young but decisive voice sounded: "Well, I won't go to the company. You wait for me at Mingren Coffee with the contract. I'll be there in half an hour."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Ci changed into casual clothes, picked up the phone and the key on the porch cabinet, and went out.

Driving her BMW Mini to Mingren Coffee.

Lin Jiahao was already sitting by the window waiting for her.

This steady and mature middle-aged man is a professional manager specially hired by her father Jiang Wei before he died of illness to help her manage the Jiang family. Before she completely takes over the company, she only needs to collect money.

Under his care, Mrs. Jiang is really well-organized. If there are no accidents, she will be able to take over the company smoothly after graduation.

It's a pity that the natural disaster in the previous life came suddenly, and she had a lot of savings but nowhere to spend. After the natural disaster, she lived for three years without food and clothing, and then she died.

Lin Jiahao did not underestimate the girl across from her because she was young, and respectfully and politely placed the printed contracts in front of the girl.

Jiang Ci looked through it carefully, and found that the price was reasonable and within her prediction range, and every item of the contract was in order.

After confirming that there was no problem, Jiang Ci picked up a pen and neatly signed his name on the corresponding place.

She believes that her father is alive in heaven, and he will definitely support her decision.

The contract was signed soon, Jiang Ci put the cap on the pen and put the pen back on the table.

Lin Jiahao took the contract and checked it carefully, and put it in the briefcase after making sure there was nothing missing.