91-102(END)

Chapter 91 Moving (1/2)

Jiang Ci was indescribably happy to finally have a small family to settle down for the time being.

Holding the magnetic card that she had cleared, she looked at Si Beichen pretending to be pitiful and said, "Husband, all my money has been used to buy a house. You will definitely support me in the future, right?"

Si Beichen was shocked, and hurriedly took out his magnetic card and put it in Jiang Ci's hand.

After the tea talk, Jiang Ci still didn't let Si Beichen go, she leaned into Si Beichen's ear meanly, and hinted in a low voice: "Husband, we will have our own room soon~"

Si Beichen looked at Jiang Ci with deep eyes, which made Jiang Ci feel guilty.

Before he had time to back away, Si Beichen suddenly followed Jiang Ci's example and moved closer to Jiang Ci's ear, saying meaningfully: "Don't run away~"

Jiang Ci was honest, she didn't dare to say anything, and she didn't dare to be naughty anymore. She felt that she was a little carried away when she bought a house just now, and she dared to provoke a wolf who had been hungry for a long time and endured it for a long time.

Time flies, she and Si Beichen have been together for more than three years.

In the past three years, when the two first got together, they lived in the Jiaxing community. Both of them were relatively reserved and restrained. Apart from kissing and holding hands, and touching their abdominal muscles, the two of them had never done anything out of the ordinary.

Later, after going to Beicheng, due to limited conditions, he has been squeezed on a kang with Si's father and Wen's mother.

In addition, Si Beichen was doing odd jobs in the canteen of the Panlongshan base, and lived in the canteen dormitory most of the time. The two of them kept getting together less and more, and had no time or conditions to do anything.

Immediately after a series of natural disasters struck, the whole family was exhausted, and the two were even less in the mood to fall in love.

Now that they are about to have their own solitary space, Jiang Ci is suddenly a little nervous.

If the natural disaster hadn't happened and they were in a normal relationship, everything should have happened between the two of them by now, maybe they were married and had children.

...

The two walked out of the mission hall together, and bumped into Sun Meiqin at the entrance of the hall.

Sun Meiqin recognized Jiang Ci and Si Beichen at a glance.

He strode up to the two of them, and happily greeted Jiang Ci: "Oh, Xiao Jiang~"

Sun Meiqin's son, Chen Xinyu, was a soldier at the Panlongshan Military Base. When he evacuated, he would naturally bring his mother with him, so Jiang Ci and Si Beichen were not surprised to meet Aunt Sun here.

So Jiang Ci greeted politely: "Auntie, are you okay?"

Sun Meiqin took Jiang Ci's hand and said with a smile: "With Xinyu here and the military protecting me, I'm fine. How are you? Are your parents okay?"

"Mom and Dad are fine, don't worry."

"At that time, the eruption of the extinct volcano at the foot of Panlong Mountain was too sudden. I didn't have time to go to your house to inform you, so I was taken away by my son. He said that someone from the military would notify me, so I was relieved to leave. It's good to see that you are all right now."