Vanessa

Vanessa and I have been dating for almost 6 months now and I wonder what's gonna happen in the future.All I can say is that I love her so much,but anyways getting to the part.

                Me and Vanessa hanging out on March 22th is today I make this story: Whenever I want to hangout with Vanessa I lie to my dad that I go to school tutoring but I really don't 🤐I hangout with Vanessa.

           After last period: After last period I always go to her and try to find her but honestly I see her so fast.

Us going to hangout in the front of the school: Yeah ik so lame hanging out in the front of the school but it's wtv but I was scared because I forgot I was wearing Vanessa shirt.Anyways getting to the part basically me and Vanessa we are talking and I  see this kid name Anthony and he is actually funny and random like me.

Anthony:He came up to us and started talking and blah blah and stuff yeah yk he was being funny as usual and dumb.

Vanessa and me Talking: Anthony went walking around the school afterwards so me and Vanessa where talking.The thing that made me laugh is that she was scared to make eye contact.I put my head on her shoulder and started watching my phone and stuff and yeah and then I tried to show her something but she wouldn't look so I was just looking up and then she looked down and she saw me and she got up the bench freaking out.I looked at her again and she saw and she to stop looking at her,like I would actually stop 😑😑.

Me and Vanessa holding hands:Oh yeah I almost forgot me and Vanessa we where holding hands in the hallways and savayyah her friend kept looking at us and her forehead literally got stuck in the middle of us holding hands.

Everyone telling me to kiss Vanessa 😟: Everyone I can't I literally can't she has her mask on all the time and literally I'm not trying to kiss that mask I will do it soonnnnn I think?

Vanessa and me planning to dress the end of the year: I asked Vanessa at the end of the year of the dance (if we have one).If she wanted to macth colors.She can wear a red whine color dress and I'll wear a suit,we might not even dance.

Anyways that's the end because I don't have any motive to make one long but I love Vanessa and she is an asshole to me😁👍.