ގ

"I'm sorry to break your favorite coffee machine"

"It's okay, oppa. It's not your faults, it's mine. I shouldn't push you too hard-"

His lips collided with hers, cutting her own sentence and she hummed into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her as the kiss heat up. Bitting into her lower lip lightly, she gladly opened up her mouth and gave accessed of his tongue to explore her mouth.

Pulling away slowly, both of them lightly breathing up oxygen while maintaining their foreheads stuck with each other. A cut was seen on her lips from his sharp fang and he licked the blood shamelessly making her blushed.

"It's my fault, okay? I was the one who force myself on you knowing you have important interview in the evening"

She lightly nodded, still being daze by the kiss making him chuckled. He picked her up, one of his hand was under her ass and the other one was on her back. Her legs wrapped around his waist automatically and he brought her to their bedroom, dropping her back onto the soft bed cautiously.

Immediately climbing on top of her, he nuzzled his face into her collarbone as his fangs brushing lightly against skin.

"I may love having coffee every morning but, I would love to have you instead"

---

Thanks for reading this short story of Taehyun! Feel free to read my other books too!<3