Sdra2 CHATFIC Chapter 3.5

Warning: kinda sanniuri? Idk

Yuri's Pov:

Revenge... I'm not gonna be roasted by a degenerate male, I know! Eh it's kinda weird but... What if I managed to get to them and black mail them? I dunno, worth a try, I'll just go to space to get it...

Yuri goes into space, and hacks the one and the only Nikei yomiuri, yuri checks his dms for blackmail but one thing caught his eye.

Mikado

Mikado: I know you have to make them know that you hate me,
But that's to mean you know!

Nikei: I know, but we have to make them know, they can't find out about our relationship, that we aren't enemies.

Mikado: it's kinda weird that only the void knows that we hate each other right? But Ms. Magarobi and Mr. Makonouchi isn't really online alot!

Nikei: iroha is, I can't let her make "weird art" of us.

Mikado: why is Ms. Magarobi and Mr. Makonouchi not online alot?

Nikei: well apparently Emma prefers face to face to make her puns
Nikei: and hajime thinks it's unhealthy to use the monopads alot.

Mikado: hm, I can understand Mr. Makonouchi but Ms. Magarobi isn't really an excuse, I think she should chat like friends!

Nikei: we aren't really friends, we are only together to revive utsuro.

Mikado: but why are we not just friends?

Nikei: I think I'll go for the day, let's just chat Tommorow, bye.

Mikado: ok bye! See ya later Mr. yomiuri!

Yuri's Pov:

What. They weren't enemies? What do they mean hajime and Ms Emma and iroha together for someone Called utsuro? Huh? I think I should make a Groupchat, this is Good blackmail >:) I'm gonna add iroha since she is mentioned, and yuki since he is the only Male I can tolerate, hmmm. I think Sora baby and Yoruko should be added! I'm gonna make the Groupchat when I go back, IN THE NEXT MORNING.

CHAPTER 3.5 END