Chapter 2

Heyo let's go

Previously :-

    I let myself fall and prepared myself for the impact, but it didn't come.
   I felt a soft bed instead.

NOW :-

Third person's pov :-

    Wei ying opened his eyes and saw that he was in lotus pier. When he went to find and travel around he saw that madam yu and jiang fengmian was alive. He saw that his brother and sister were also sitting with them. They were peacefully eating.

    Wei ying thought "how peaceful they look and have a nice atmosphere. They look like a perfect  family."

   He was going to go back to his room but he felt lightheaded and dizzy. He fell to the floor unconscious. The others heard a sound and looked towards the sound. They saw their a-xian on the floor unconscious. They quickly called for the healer.

    While, wei ying was unconscious he got all the memories of this timeline back. He figured out that he has time-traveled. Then he black out.

     The healer was checking him and at that exact moment he opened his eyes. He looked around he saw his family at the front of the door.

    He remembered from the memories that he was jiang ying courtesy jiang wuxian. Third son of jiang fengmian and jiang yu ziyuan. Bethored to lan wangji, second young master of gusu lan. Also he remembered that his a-jie is already married to jin zixuan. His brother is still single.

    He is the omega and not only omega but crystal omega. (this omegas are rare rarer than diamond.) he got to know that he is still a troublemaker. The biggest shock for him is that madam yu or he should be saying mom loves him and adores him the most.

    He looks at his mom and says 'mom... what.... happened?'

     His mother looked at him with love and tears in her eyes and said 'nothing baby.... You just fell unconscious'.

    Bye see you guys in next chapter 😘😘😘.