CHAPTER 2.

annyeonghaseyo.

Army and Ziddi dils.

Wellcome back to story and
Chapter 2 .

So we should start..

Let's start.😂☺💜💜

************************************
At India.
Maharashtra.

In one Mansion.

There was a girl who talking on the after the call cut she turned around see her cousin brother was sitting on bed with tensed face because

Girl: Ahh.. Knock karke aya kar na kamine. ( when u entre in room u have to knock na)

Boy: Monu.. Mujhe party mein jana hai tho kapda emergency ayi bta kon sa wale phenu ye.. Wala ye.. Wala ya.. Wo wala.. (Monu i am going on party decide my clothes which one I wear this this or that.)

Monu: sid.. Kya ye.. Wala wo.. Wala
Ye le ye wala. Khush(what sid this and that take this one happy.)

(So girl is preety Monami and boy is cute sid)

Sid: kya hua bro Or kiska phone tha hmm... ( What happened bro and whose phone was that...)

Monu: Appa ka tha. ( Appa call me)..

Sid: ohh... Kya kha.. (Ohh... What he tells).

Monu: 1week baad south korea ki flight hai. ( After 1 week I have flight of south korea.)

Sid: WHAT... Mtlb tu 1 week baad chali jayegi. (WHAT... Means u will go back after 1 week.) {He ask in teary voice)

Monu also get in tears. and nodded in yes

Monu: 3din baad Mama aarhe hai Mission se tho unhein bhi btana hai.
Bro Tu bhi chal na sath mein.. (After 3days uncle will also coming from mission so I have to also tell him...
Bro u also come with me.)

Sid was quite because he don't want to leave his bestie he nodded.

Monu: mtlb tu arha hai. (Means u are also coming) {she asked being excited}

Sid: Monu mein abhi nhi aa sakta. Mein baad mein aunga na.. (Monu i will not able to come now but I will come later na.)

Monu: Sid I don't want to leave u I miss u bro. I miss u {she can't able to hold her tears and broke in tears}

Sid hug 🤗her tightly he also have tears that his bestie was now going back.

After sometime they broke the hug.

Monu: tujhe party mein jana hoga na.
( u have to go on a party).

Sid: Na abb mein nhi ja rha abb mein tere sath time spend karunga. (Nope.. Now I am not going on a party now I am going to spend time with u)

Sid: Now come for dinner..

After both come on dining area eat dinner and went to there room but at midnight someone knocked monami room door.

Knock knock knock...

Monami get with jerk and see that someone was knocking her door. She went to open.. When she open the door she was not shocked or surprise to see Sid there with his pillow.

Monu: kya hua tu yha kyu aya hai.. (What happened why u came here).

Sid: Bro ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai Offcours sone aya hu. (Bro this thing is for asking?? Offcours I was come for sleeping with u).

Sid: chal abb hat raste se bhot neend aa rhi hai. (Now get aside I am hell sleepy).

After they both go inside and sleep while cuddling.

At. Morning.
Korea.

Lee Mansion.

Mr. Lee get up and freshup and get ready and goes for his office.

Kim Mansion.

Mrs. Kim also get up and freshup and goes for breakfast.
All kims were on dinning area for breakfast.

Boy1 : what is for breakfast today ajhuma

Boy2 : jin hyung today was Naengmyeon, Dakgalbi and Lobsters

Jin: ohh that was my favorite thanks ajhuma for this yummy breakfast.

Ajhuma : no today I didn't make breakfast today Mrs. Kim was made breakfast.

Jin and Boy2 : REALLY today mom make breakfast.

And they see toward their mom.

Mrs Kim: yes... Jini and jooni I made breakfast today..

(So the boy 1 was Jin and Boy2 Namjoon.)

Boy3,4,5,6,7.: Mom breakfast is super tasty.. Hmm... I love you.

Mrs. Kim smile there sons. And.

Mrs. Kim: Tae, yoongi, hobi, jimi, kooki I love you too..My dear sons (she smiles sweetly to them).

And get up and kiss all of them on there forehead and leave for. Office.

Mrs. Kim: Bye sons.

And she leaves.

(Boys. 3,4,5,6,7 were. Cute and hot handsome.Taehyung, yoongi and Hosek, Jimin and JK.)

Jk, yoongi and jimin also went for company in another car and Jin, Taehyung , Namjoon and Hoesk went to do there mafia work.

************************************
Thanks for reading share your review and..

I want to tell you something.

That my exam was start at 10April and end at 20 April so I will try to upload 1 more part before 10 April.

At by both regular book.
{put Your Head On My Shoulder}

And

{My Brother and Boyfriend
(Moran X BTS) }

And after 20 April I will update part regular.

Thank you.

Bye
Bye.

I purple you💜💜.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love you.
😘😘💜💜☺☺