Northern Pavillion 3

In Yuan tradition, newly wedding couples can not leave the house for 3 days. So Ranya can not go outside yet.

Ranya dress in a yaun attire, afterall she become a princess consort of 7th prince. He normally dresses in sea blue attire, so she has to match with his color as well, a sea blue robe with a silver cloud  embroidery on the cloth. Her hair decorates with a silver hairpin. She dresses as simple as possible. Before, she loved Yuan dress so much. She felt more lively and happy. In her past life, she dressed in vibrant color such as red, yellow,... she would feel happy. But now it was just the past.
In these 3 days, 7th prince rarely communicates with her. He would rather spend time in his Pavillion, which is on the opposite side of the mansion.
People in the house already knew that they both never slept with each other, but no word about their situation went to the royal family. 7th prince must be good at instructed people.
She rarely meets the 7th prince, Ranya spends her days reading the yaun script and Mongolian script. She wonder how 7th prince chose his servants. They are quiet and obey every rule.
6 in the morning, hot water arrives at her room, and then 2 maids come to help her prepare herself. They listen and do as she say without any question. 7 in the morning breakfast arrived with Mongolian breakfast. It even includes goat milk. After breakfast, Ranya goes to the main hall to pray in front of the Buddha with 7th prince as instructed. Both of them haven't talked much since that night. They have separate meal at separate place. 7th prince likes to stay in his Pavillion, Ranya prefer to stay at her place too.
No servant dared say anything bad to her. She remembers last lives, and she acts silly, so most of the servants at eastern Pavillion hate her. So this life she will be careful.

Her servant Batu has arrived at Northern Pavillion. Ranya remembers that, in those 6 lives, Batu was the one who stuck by her side until the end. She neglected Batu all the time. In this life, she won't. Batu is her only relative in central plaint.

<Princess!> a young Mongolian girl dress in Mongolian palace maid clothes.

<Batu!> Ranya feels lively upon seeing her people. She walks happily to her maid.

<Why it took you so long to come here, I'm lonely.> She is truly lonely. Since she didn't choose her maid, nobody in this mansion talked to her. They avoid her like a plague.

<I thought princess already occupied with 7th prince...>

<Here is not my home, I need you to do something for me...> She wisphers something in to Batu ear. The young maid furrows her brow, but at the end, she nods and leaves.

Ranya strolled around and memorized her route around the Pavillion. There are 5 main Pavillion to this mansion. In the middle is the main hall where they receive guest and meet each other. Next to it, there is a Buddha room. Yaun people are Buddhism. They prey to God and believe in karma. Ranya used to believe in Karma as well at first. Now, she doesn't believe that concept. Karma doesn't go to bad people. You have to give bad people Karma. To the east of the mansion, there is a huge garden with a lot of flowers blooming in spring. There is a big study room next to the garden, but there is no book. Prince Zhong loved to study when he was alive, so he built the Pavillion dedicated to study. Sadly 7th prince doesn't have any book in there. To the west, there is a kitchen, storage, horse stable, and medicine storage. To the south is the prince personal chamber. It is quite small compared to other Pavillion but it is located in the best place. With a small pond next to it, it helps to reduce the heat during summer. Many trees all around the Pavillion help to shield the harsh sunlight to shine directly in, but not totally block the sun. The north Pavillion is her. It is also located next to the lotus pond, which earns its name as lotus Pavillion. It is always cold since it is located next to the pond.
Ranya walk in to the garden. There are many flowers, but one that catches her eyes the most is Daffodil. The yellow flower grows a bit here and a bit there. Is it a coincidence that he plants that flower in his mansion? Ranya picks some flower from the ground.

<You seem to love daffodil> It's him. Ranya bowed to him as a courtesy.

<7th prince!> Today, he is also dressed in sea blue attire.

<I have no preference with flower, It is just a daffodil> she drops the flower on the ground. Wei Sheng doesn't say much, but he walks up to her and picks up the flower that she dropped.

Do you know what daffodil mean?> he asks while observing the flower. Ranya shakes her head.

<the sign of rebirth, even if it die, it will come back again in spring, brighter and better...> He gave her the flower.
Did he know that she was stuck in the loop?

<7th prince, what do you mean?> Ranya asks. Wei Sheng doesn't look at her. He looked at the sky for a while.

<Royal father has summoned us to the royal palace. You should be prepared> he told her before walking away. She wants to ask more but he has already left. Ranya doesn't follow him. All she could see was his back that walked far away from her.