Everything Can Change In Just One Day

I prefer you to listen to this song while reading: BTS — Just One Day

We met at a cafe near the Han river, when she was 20 and I was 25. She was a waitress and I was the director of a large company. At the first meeting, she seemed like an arrogant and selfish girl, but I felt that inside she was as tender as a flower. I fell in love with her at first sight. I decided not to waste time and asked her, "Do your mother need a son-in-law?" And her number, but she wasn't easily accessible. She firmly refused me. But I didn't give up and every day I came to the cafe to look at it and make a compliment. One day I come to a cafe, but it's not there. I asked a waiter about her, he said she had quit. He didn't know the details. Then I ordered my secretary to find her. A couple of days later, my secretary provided me with data about her. She turned out to be studying to be a designer at a local university. I decided to wait for her near the university. And so she comes out gracefully, she walks like on the catwalk. She noticed me and rolled her eyes. I asked her again, "Doesn't your mother need a son-in-law?", this time she smiled and answered me, "Get out of here." Oh, she was so rude, but that didn't stop me. I came to the university and waited for her every day. Every day, when I saw her, I continued and continued to compliment her and ask her out on a date. One day she seems tired of all this. She said with anger that she was tired of me and asked me what to do to keep me behind her. I remember that day I answered her, "If you want me to get behind you, go on a date with me." She agreed out of anger. I couldn't sleep that day in anticipation of a date. I called her to the cafe where she worked as a waitress, because that's where I first met her. After that we walked through the Han river. On this date, I was able to interest her and invite her to another date. That's how our love story began, which lasted only 3 years because of one day. On that terrible day I still hate, there was a successful contract with another company. I thought it was one of my happy days, but no. The staff offered to celebrate this contract at the club. I agreed, I didn't warn her, I decided not to distract her, as she was preparing for the project. We drank with the staff all evening, I wasn't my own. Never in my life has drunk like that. In the morning I woke up in the arms of a girl. I cheated on her. I quickly changed my clothes, got into the car and went home. I checked the phone and saw 15 missing ones from it. I cried all the way. I realised that this was the end, because once she said she didn't forgive that. When I got home, I saw her sleeping on the table with red and wet eyes, apparently worried about me. Then everything was like in the fog, she woke up, I confessed, I didn't want to hide it, asked for forgiveness, she started crying again. She left me, I didn't stop her. After the breakup, I started drinking every day trying to drown out all the pain. I wanted to propose to her, to make my wife, I wanted children from her, but I destroyed everything myself.
20 years have passed since then. She became a famous designer, her brand was successful, and I sold my company and began to live a quiet life. I don't know about her personal life, whether she has a husband or children. And I didn't find anyone myself, because I'm waiting for her. I know she won't come back to me. I know I'll only see her face on screens and covers. But I'll still wait for her in the same cafe near the Han river,
because I love her.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
sorry for such little story, i'm beginner. hope, you'd like this story. if it's not a secret, who did you imagine while reading?
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗