Marry me

Jungkook pov:-

I know this is soon but I'm not going to wait anymore. I'll make my baby mine again. I'll propose him . I will ask him to be my husband and we can stay with eachother forever and have a small family of our own.

With that thought in mind i started surfing for the rings online and came across a beautiful ring . I know my baby doesn't like expensive gifts but i will get this for my boo.

 I know my baby doesn't like expensive gifts but i will get this for my boo

He loves simple gifts . I custom made this exclusive ring just for him .

I will have to get the location ready as well and see if everything is according to the plan.

I told my secretary to get a beach side area fully reserved for us.

We decorated the area simply.

After getting everything ready, i went to the cafe to get him here.

He was working in the cafe as i reached there and asked me if i was ok. He cares for me so much.

I said "ofcourse i am okay,tae i need to take you somewhere urgent . Namjoon hyung is not well , let's go to see him fast."

His expression changed to worried and he immediately took off his apron and went to the car with me.

I got him in the car and drove to the beach . He asked me " where are we going?"

I said "i have a penthouse here and hyung is taking rest inside "

Ofcourse i own a penthouse near beach . To enjoy some privacy and nature. we will go there after my proposal. I'm kind of nervous,i know he still loves me but hasn't completely forgiven me.

We went to the beach it was a bit dark .

I took his hand and said " the penthouse is kind of safe place and sorry I cannot show you the direction so I have to blindfold you ."

He said sure and i blindfolded him and held his hand . We went to the main area and i opened the blind fold

I pulled out the ring and was already on my knees and asked him "will you do the honour to be my husband tae?"

He was baffled and cupped his mouth with his palms . He simply nodded with tears in his eyes and have his hand to me.

I slipped the ring through his fingers and we were both in tears by now.

He pulled me into a tight hug and said "i love you look"

I was waiting for a long time to hear these words and it felt like heaven .

We then enjoyed our dinner

Tae said "so you lied about namjoon Hyung?"

I simply showed my bunny smile. And nodded and he smiled as well and said " thanks for everything "

And i said "just say you love me ,no thanks" and he said so. We went to our penthouse and took some rest in eachother's arm after what feels like decades. It feels like home.

...

Lemme know guys whether you liked it or not,thanks for reading the story. Love you all.