Home Alone

Chapter 2

I walked home right after the attack, clothes partly ripped, my legs were aching and covered in blood. No one was home. I hurried into the shower and stayed in there for 30mins scrubbing myself off until my skin turned red.

Terrified as I was I swear I'm never going to parties ever again. I put on some comfortable jeans and a tank top, got ready for some sleep.

I rolled around in my bed not getting any sleep. As soon as I fall asleep the nightmare would just view in my mind. It was 12 o'clock, it has been an hour since I came home.

'Right I'm not gonna let that get into me. I may as well just call Zoe' I thought.

One ring

Two rings

"Hello? This is Zoe"

"Zoe... Did I wake you up?"

"No it's fine what's up"

I told her all about what happened and I heard a short squeal.

"O ma god! That sick bastard! I'm gonna show that son of a bitch a lesson that will make him die!

"Any way thanks bye" then I hung up. Not much longer I fell asleep again. This time I slept until 6 am.

Later

The doorbell rang and I heard voices, so I opened the door and almost everyone in yr 11 (my grade, aged 16) was here. Everyone rushed in and started partying, before I could protest the music boomed so I just walked up to my room. I was about to close the door but there he was, my worst nightmare.

Jake was here again. I tried to flee out of the room but he blocked my path and grabbed my wrist. And flung me onto the bed.