Prologue

Okay, so this is a story, well, by the picture for it, about a Faerie. Shocker. Well, I hope I could create her character as well as I have her drawn out on my drawing pad.

Triviata Nefarious is, indeed, a faeire, more specifically, a garden faerie. You'll learn more about her later and well, I've been making her and her story for about a year now and I think it's time for me to go about actually writing it.

It's going to be a drooling process for I will write it and then take it apart and write it again. But bare with me, I'm trying to make it while viewing it in my head as a comic. I originally wanted to make this story a web-comic and since I don't have a drawing pad and I doubt I'll have the patience to draw it all out, here am I writing her story down. Because of my original plan failing out, I'll also have impatience writing it.

If I don't make it as a scheduled chapter type thing, don't freak out. I'm probably busy on something else. I got another three stories besides this one I'm trying to get out of me. It seems as if it needs to be said and like Maya Angelou once said, " There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

Anywho, I'll throw it shot as of 26th of May, 2015 at 3:03 in the morning. Well, 3:04 now.

Quick Note: Pay attention to the names and also the bits of symbolism. I try to be rich in detail in a certain way.

Quick Note #2: This is going to be: first, written out plainly and as I go on, I'll rewrite certain bits and change some things. Slowly but most surely, perfecting the final product. Please have patience and I hope there isn't a constant little text sent to your phone or email saying that I've updated. It got annoying for me from all my writers I follow too. I hope not to do the same and if I do, I deeply apologize.

Note to self: Each chapter having a matching picture with it.