Chapter one

Cookie Senpai Dead, has killed himself. Euro-Chan was so heartbroken his senpai daddy was dead he decided that he would remember his sendaddy by taking photos of the corpse. Kawaii Necrobutcher was so sadden he left Euro-Chan. HellDaddy-san didn't give a fat flying shit about Cookie Senpai Dead. Euro-Chan cried for days. "wah wah, I need someone to mpreg. I need to mpreg someone fast." Euro-Chan decided to take a walk....The wind was strong and then his 1'6, 17 pounds fat fucking ass fell. "oof owo uwu! watch where you're going BAKA!" "OH ME GOD FE FI FO FUNG so sorry pretty cat boy!"

Euro-Chan looked up to a 8'10, buff man with long brown luscious locks, the pointiest chin ever with scar on it, tiniest mouth ever. He looked hansom uwu owo. Euro-Chan blushed..."UWU OWO DON'T DO THAT BAKA!!" "I'm sorry cat boy...my name is Vargina Senpai-san...and you are...?" "Euro-Chan uwu!" Euro-Chan was about to cum in his noticeable tiny shorts that showed his ass. His penis was sticking up so high as high it could go (its tiny). Vargina senpai-San noticed "oh! someone is hardddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "HUH UWU OWO 0//////////////////////////0" Euro-Chan was blushing incredibly. "N-N-N-NO I'M NOT...BAKA!!!" When he was. He was.

Vargina Senpai-san immediately started making out with him. Euro-chan was blushing so hard, cuming in his fucking tiniest ass shorts as possible. They made out all the way to Euro-Chan's place. Euro-Chan took off his tiny shorts revealing a thong. Vargina Senpai-san took off his pants and boxers revealing a 15.6 inch penis. "This is MY burzum now..." Whispered Vargina Senpai-san.

Vargina Senpai-san put his 15.6 inch penis inside of Euro-Chan. Euro-Chan was moaning so hard, screaming so hard, his nails were tearing the bed sheets. Sweat was everywhere and drenched Vargina Senpai-san's Burzum long sleeve shirt. Vargina Senpai-san started cuming in Euro-Chan. Not only Euro-Chan was cuming, sweating and filling up with cum. He was throwing up too (hot).

This went on for two hours. Vargina Senpai-san finished and whispered in Euro-Chan's ear "this is all Burzum now.." gave Euro-Chan his number and flew out of the window like an angel. They didn't do it without protection.

The day of Cookie Senpai Dead's funeral, Euro-Chan didn't go due to morning sickness. He got a pregnancy test and it came back positive. Euro-Chan was shocked and happy. He was excited to give Vagina senpai-san the news!