Unknown facts of Shrimati Radharani😊

"Radha" naam ki mahima jaante ho aap sab?

Uss naam japne se hume Swarg, Golok dham prapt ho sakta hai.. Shri Krishn bhi japte hai itna sundar naam.. Shri Krishn kehte hai "Agar koi mere Radhe ka naam le le, toh vo mujhe asani se prapt kar sakta hai.. Golok ko bhi prapt kar sakta hai"

She is also known as "Krishneshwari, Golokeshwari, Radha rani, raaseshwari, Madhavi, Madan mohini, Srimati, Apurva, Pavitra, Ananda, Subhangi, Subha, Vaishnavi, Rasika, Hare, Ishvari, Venu-vadya, Mahalakshmi, Vrinda, Kalindi, Hrdaya, Gopa-kanya, Gopika, Yashodanandan-vallabha, Krishnangvasini, Abhistada, Devi, Vishnu-priya, Vishnu-kanta, Jaya, Jiva, Veda-priya"

What are the benefits of worshipping Radha Krishna? 

(i)Radha-Krishna have been a part of poetry, drama and folklore since time immemorial. So the world worships Radha to celebrate the bond of love and devotion, one of the paths to realize the Truth mentioned in the Gita.

(ii) For divine grace and blessings of Lord Krishna and Radha. - For harmony, marital bliss and stability at home. - For happy and long-lasting married life. - For immense harmony, good luck, peace, prosperity.

What is the power of Radha naam?

Shri Radha is the shakti of Almighty Lord Shri Krishna and resides in all spheres of life. It is said when in trouble, recite "Radha Naam" and apparently all your troubles will vanish. The power of "Radha Naam" is such that only by taking the name all your wishes are fulfilled.

What is Radha Krishna symbol of?

symbol of divine loveRadhakrishna represents the unique union of the Goddess-gopi Radha and her beloved Krishna, two highly revered deities in the Hindu Vaishnavite tradition.

What are the benefits of chanting Radha naam?

If you worship her with pure love, devotion you will become her favourite❤. Ofc not everytime, she will help you, if you keep asking for help (for your own benefits)

Radharani's ashta (8) sakhis names:

Lalita, Visakha, Chitralekha, Champakalata, Tungavidya, Indulekha, Rangadevi and Sudevi. 

Who was Radha's best friend?

Lalita sakhi

I hope you guys got to know little bit about Radha rani.. Spread love, happiness everywhere.. Chanting the holy name will make all your sadness fade..

Speech credits- Goes to me..😁

How much do you like this and tell me what and all you didn't know about her?

Radhe Radhe!!