Truth, Justice and The American Way

(We open on a bustling city with many people walking by. We think it's a normal day until we see someone needing to be saved by Superman. The big blue boy scout with big dreams of truth, justice, and the American way)

NOTE: At that time, we're not going to be  seeing his face. We hide it until the next scene, which happens to take place at The Daily Planet.

(The first scene prior to entering the Daily Planet is from Lois Lane's POV, and we see Clark's face for the first time when Perry White goes to the office so they can do a story together)

Perry White: Ms. Lane, please report to the office.

NOTE: This scene is meant to be a handover from Lois and Clark

Perry White: Ms. Lane, it took you long enough. This is our new reporter, Clark Kent, from a little town in Kansas.

Lois: Hi! 

Clark: Hello! 

Perry White: I need you to play den mother to him. Make him feel welcome in Metropolis, and if you so much as mention ANYTHING about Superman, that even means uttering the words super and man in the same sentence. You are FIRED. Capisce?

(Clark and Lois walk out of Perry’s office and into the hallway)

Lois: Alright, Boy Scout. Before we go to Luthor’s presentation, we have to set a few ground rules. Ground rule number one, I don’t hold hands. Ground rule number two, you need to be quick enough to keep up with me. 

Clark: You don't need to worry about that, Lois. I’m already living life in the fast lane.

Lois: Please do not call me Lois.

(Jimmy Olsen pushes the muffin carts into the hallway)

Jimmy: Good morning, Lois. Can I interest you in a muffin?

Lois: Jimmy, good to see you. 

Jimmy: Hi! I’m Jimmy Olsen. I’m the muffin guy, but I also work as an up-and-coming photographer. Here is one of the pictures I took of Superman where you saved that guy from getting run over by a train. Cool, huh?

(Lois blows Clark a kiss and waves to him while going down the elevator)