1] Retelling Of love ❤

Hi avid readers!
So here's the first book to be reviewed .

' RETELLING OF LOVE '
By
One and only
pepper16__

How I found this book : So there's an interesting history behind it . Actually it was 2020 and lockdown was going on . In that mean time , I started watching starplus's mahabharat and I became a die heart fan of shapoo . So one day I was randomly searching shapoo on google and going through their pics . Suddenly . I came across this book . I felt this link a little strange but my curiosity made me open it . It was the link of chapter 31 of this book . And that's the start...... I Started reading the book and I loved it more than anything else . Welll...... That's how I came to know about watty . This story is personally very very connected to my heart .

Pair : Shapoo ( Shaheer and Pooja )

Plot : So this story revolves around 2013 when shooting of Mahabharat was going on . Pooja was playing Draupadi and Shaheer was playing Arjun . It revolves around how love blossom between then during the shooting and there love increases on their trip to Thailand and Indonesia.

Rating : as this was my first book on watty , I'll surely rate it 10/10 .

I suggest u all to give a try to it . All the shapoovers and non shapoovers can read it .

If u will start reading it onces , u'll get soo connected to it !

pepper16__ ,
Thank u soo much for writing such a wonderful book !!
I wanna say that u r one of the best authors on watty .