Chapter 28: Maelstrom

Sophia carried on with her staring directed towards Noah, the man standing at the head of her, the very same man, for whome she at a leisurely pace embark on to fall for and the very same man who showed her his' that side which never existed, a man with a different expression different gaze holding beneath his eyes.

Smirking he strided close by Sophia and spoke in a deep voice, raising his hands to fondle her cheeks.

"Missed me sweetness?"

But preliminary he can brush back of his veiny hands against her silky cheeks, she closing her beautiful hazel almond shaped eyes, turned her face away.

Taking note of at her response, Noah chuckled and conceptualized 'Only if you latched on how I am grazing these silkem cheeks of yours every night.'

Withdrawing his hand back and stuffing it in his pocket, he stood there contemplating at her, for a long duration.

His heart ached to have a glimpse of her, he yerned for her. It's not like he was not able to look at her when he moved furtively in her apartment for consequently two dead of nights, but to have a gander of her while she is all conscious and completely awake is a totally a contrasting thing. Her reactions when Sophia saw him for the first time amused him.

"What are you doing here Noah?"

Sophia put a question infront of him, maintaining some distance in between them and staring down at him.

"Don't be like this sweetheart, I am here to meet me girlfriend, also we have many things left unsaid to be discussed."

Noah replied her smirking cunningly and was amused recieving her reaction.

While Sophia widened her eyes and her expression from astonishment by looking at him turned to thunderbolt on making out what he was denoting her as.

"At present, I am not your girlfriend. And I don't want to discuss anything with you."

Sophia tried her best not to shudder while speaking but failed badly because of the impact he have of himself on her, specially after that night.

"Oh! I am so sorry darling, came here to meet my wife."

Sophia's mouth opened agap in confoundment. What does he think of himself as? World doesn't works on his finger.

On contrary, Noah looked at Sophia smiling, grazing tip of his tongue through the edges of his anterior teeth. Letting out a loud chuckle, he spoke again "Who would not want to meet his to be wife when she is this ravishing and irresistible."

"Any of such thing is not transpiring in coming future Noah. Stop presupposing things."

With hooded eyes Noah spoke, still smile plastered on his face "If I ever tell you the thing I actually presuppose or fantasize about, you won't be able to handle."

Staring annoyingly at his shamelessness, Sophia spoke this time in a low voice.

"Have you ever heard of word consent."

Laughing out loud Noah spoke "Have you ever heard of a crown head asking consents?"

"They don't go around slapping their desires on other's face to get it fulfilled. You, yourself said that if I walk out of that room nothing would be left anymore in between us."

"Yeah I did and even after that you dared to walk away that night, didn't attended my calls, not for once called me back in these past three days."

Saying so Noah walked in Sophia's personal space, resulting her to take few steps back to maintain the distance between them. But before she can step further away, he held her hand firmly and pulled her in, colliding his chest to her's while she tried to wrest her wrist from his hold.