How Life Goes While I'm Alone

Can everyone go check out the rest of my stories please they are just as good as this one just please it would mean alot. Go check out Lamontierra stories too on her page reppin_RGOKY

-----------------------

Jailee P.O.V

When I am locked in the room he keeps me in I just sit there and think. I don't exactly have fun ever I don't even know the definition of fun. I had fun with my friends before I met Cameron. But then it turned into hell. Most of the time I try and learn but I'm not exactly allowed to learn. He wants me to be dumb and shit but I don't roll like that. I have got away once and they tied me up by my arms and beat me with ropes and chains. I still have bruises from that. The worst beating that I have gotten so far would have to be when Cameron and his friend Jake made me lay on my face. I did it and they started. Jake moved my face side to side and up and down on the floor giving me carpet burn. Cameron ripped all of my clothes off started to make cuts on my back. Jacob made him stop even though he laughed at my pain. He looked at me and told me he ain't give a fuck about me but didn't need me dead. Once my beating is started it never stops until every single one of them are tired. I go to bed every night sore, crying, swollen, and violated in between my legs. My life isn't that bad though I mean I could be dead by now right. But that doesn't matter to me I sort of wish I was dead rather then be hurt like this. My life hasn't exactly always been bad because I'm a person who always thinks things will get better. Maybe its time to give that up because I will probably just die here anyway.

"Ayyyy Jailee it's time" he said and I knew exactly what he was talking about so I just faked like I was asleep he came in and drug me out by my head. By the time we got there I have scratches from the sharp peices on the floor and bruises from him not caring what I got hit with.

"C'mon get in the bed now you stupid bitch, prepare to be sore you already made me drag you in here that took up time now get in the bed take your clothes off and let me work" he said while throwing me on the bed and then taking his own clothes off.

I thought about what I just got myself into it's not good. As of right now I'm in serious danger and I won't be getting any help like you see it in movies.

Read, Comment, Vote, Follow, Laugh, Cry